Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss - Round 2

Well, I had a bad start.... last night, I realized that I did five graphs for an economics project completely backwards, so i was up until 4:30am fixing it.. So, no cardio this morning. However, I jogged home from class, went straight to the gym, had an amazing shoulder session, then did an hour of cardio, feelin good now! Weighed in at 208 this afternoon. Lookin good so far!

Now, I have to head back to class for an hour or so, and after that, I'm heading back to play some squash, should be another good solid hour od super intense cardio!

Hows everyone else doin?

Cuts said:
Keep it up fellas... looks like I'm in the lead ;)...

In the lead, enjoy your riegn for a brief period! :biggrin:

Cuts, when did you start? It's great your seeing results, one of my co-workers asked me today if I had lost wieght, which is a good sign, even if it was a dude. Damn, he's checking me out, I might have to beat him down.

I cheated today, I ate at Wendy's. A salad, first time I have ever had a Wendy's salad, and I needed extra ruffage to get me regular. I think this high protien has me clogged up.

FarBeyondDriven said:

In the lead, enjoy your riegn for a brief period! :biggrin:

Cuts, when did you start? It's great your seeing results, one of my co-workers asked me today if I had lost wieght, which is a good sign, even if it was a dude. Damn, he's checking me out, I might have to beat him down.

I cheated today, I ate at Wendy's. A salad, first time I have ever had a Wendy's salad, and I needed extra ruffage to get me regular. I think this high protien has me clogged up.

lol I started this past Monday... diet's gone flawlessly so far... but now the weekend's here, so this'll be the real test. Yeah, a friend of mine commented to me too today about how my face looks leaner :). Why do you say a Wendy's salad is cheating?

Cuts said:
Why do you say a Wendy's salad is cheating?

Was a joke, it actually did me good, ruffage!! The bacon on it was probably a little much, but if that is as bad as I cheat I can live with it.

My freaking scale told me I have lost 2 pounds, but I have went up .8% in BF. LOL. The ketostrips have me hitting real high.

Yeah, the weekend. My nieghbor just came over and talked me into going out, it's not that big of a thing, I don't drink, but I can't stay out long and expect to run 2morrow. I think I will skip this refeed. What do you think? It has been like 9 days, the ketostriips still have me high. Just wonder what the consequences would be of pushing my first refeed to 16 days.

I'm a big advocate of listening to your body... if you feel you can keep carb depleting and don't need a refeed then I say go for it... your body will tell you when you REALLY need carbs. At least that's how it works for me...

Yeah bro I'm going out tonight too... gonna take it easy on the alcohol though... just a couple Jim Beams-Diet Cokes... this is gonna be my "refeed" lol! Plus I'm feeling generous... this'll give y'all a chance to catch up to me ;)...

Have fun tonight bros :)...

Hell, I already made it back home, it is raining so much here things were kinda slow anyways.

The refeed, I feel great now. I am waking up easier in the morning, not as sleepy during the day. Not really hungry anytime. Tommorrow will be actually 9 days, and I think I can do without a refeed for 16 days, thats not a tall order. I don't want to eat carbs, I don't want any. It's strange, cause I thought that I would be craving badly by now. This is the first time I have done a complete depletion, minus vegetables.

Have fun tonight Cuts, and you know regular coke would probably be better with the whiskey. And throw in a few stout lagers for good measure, and don't forget the late night Krystal's rush.

Well, day three now I guess... I went out last night for a few hours dancing, managed to not have a single drop to drink. took some will, and had to put up with a bunch of shots from my mates, but I think I'm better off.. This morning, got up, ate a nice breakfast (1 thin slice ham and four egg whites, water) took and ECA, and headed to the gym. Had a nice chest today, set a new personal best for incline dumbell today too! Did 40mins of nice hard cardio after and jogged home.

This week i am hoping to make some more headway in the water weight department, and get off another few lbs! I'll post agian daily if I can to keep updates frequent!

Lets get everyone else who is participating posting daily too! itd be good for everyone concerned to have a bit of inspiration! Anyone who is participating, and posts some progress reports will get karma from me!

Shane

I wieghed today, I am down 4.4 pounds this week. Scales are strange though, and the BF calculator is only showing .9% improvement. I need to throw the scales out the window and just keep moving.

Skipped a.m. cardio this morning. Did chest, 30 min. cardio. washed my car and rotated the tires.

Thinking about getting on the treadmill and playing some Madden2003. The only time I let myself play PS2 is on the treadmill. Set it at 3.5 mph and high incline. Takes me forty minutes to get through a game.

FBD & Shankerr: You guys are badasses... I screwed up pretty bad on the weekend, and I was feeling really guilty about it, but reading how you two are making such awesome progress is re-motivating me :)!

"Failing isn't falling down... failing is when you don't get back up"

Turning on the discipline again today for next Monday's weigh in... keep up the good work bros...

Top Bottom