Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss - Round 2

SteelWeaver said:

One other thing - if you're dreading your refeed because you think you won't be able to eat enough or something, you might want to know that ECA/NYC etc. interfere with the carb-up, so it's best to give them a miss on refeed days. (And gives your receptors a little rest ...)

Thanks for the advice, I don't like doing them on leg day anyhow, hard to keep my breath.

It's not as much as bieng able to eat enough, I think I can handle that, it's just the thought of eating carbs. I think I will stick with cereal and pop tarts for the most part, oh yeah, I was also wanting a double chicken breast sandwich from Subway:p, on wheat.

Got any other suggestions as far as re-feeding foods? I want to keep it healthy and not go overboard.

Damn it! I've been dieting hardcore now for 4 DAYS and still no visible/subjective fat loss!?

I have a theory: When one starts a diet, there is approximately a 4-7 day delay before the results start to manifest. What do y'all think?

Yeah for me it does take a while, sometimes you dont even know its there, then BAM! It seems like you loose it all at one time.

I woke up one morning and I can see my abs, and they keep getting better.

When I diet, I see results the next day, or I feel them atleast, anyway I haven't been able to diet all week, which sucks but I am gonna start over on friday and give it another go, wish me luck. I'll post stats up later.

hey, is it too late to join in??

I wanna drop 10-15 by the 10th (when i go home for a few days from school) wanna get those abs back out hardcore! I'll even join in late.

I'm basically gonna cut out about another 400kCal/day from my current cutting diet, and cut carbs down to about 50g/day (morning and post workout)

Cardio in the morning (7am)

Diet

Morning>
1/4cup oatmeal with 1 scoop whey
3 egg whites
1 thin slice ham
water with 5g of glutamine shaken in

mid morning>
shake with 2 scoops and water, flax oil

Lunch>
2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup broccoli

Mid aft>
shake with 2 scoops and water, 1 can tuna

Dinner>
8oz extra lean steak, 1 cup broccoli

post workout>
shake with 3 scoops, 350ml milk, 5g glutamine, 1tbsp natty PS flax oil

Hows that look? I usually don't eat that littel, but I wanna drop by the time I go home! (that way I can start right into a good lean mass cycle for a couple months before bulking as soon as I get back here) I'll also be running a carb load next each sunday from now till the 10th where I'll take in about 500g carbs per.

stats are ...

Age 21
male
6'3"
209lbs
12%

cardio 7 days, lift 5 days

I also use ECA stacks for cutting

Shankerr said:
hey, is it too late to join in??

I wanna drop 10-15 by the 10th (when i go home for a few days from school) wanna get those abs back out hardcore! I'll even join in late.

No way bro... join us :)... you have exactly 2 weeks then, to lose AT LEAST 10 lbs. Can it be done? HELL YES IT CAN. Do it bro... cut those calories & do a shitload of cardio... keep posting to motivate others... good luck... karma for you...

PoyeBoy said:
Yeah for me it does take a while, sometimes you dont even know its there, then BAM! It seems like you loose it all at one time.

Yeah! That's how it is with me too!

Cobin get to it!

karma for all...

Well, I'm ready to rock, got my diet designed, got my alarm set to do some cardio in the morning, and just got off the phone with my girl back home, so the date is set. October 10th, I shall be at no more than 200lbs, preferrably around 195, which will be very cut and vascular!

I figure I am gonna do some cardio (45 mins) in the morning, and again about another 1/2 hour post workout before I come home. Diet is all set, carbs are low, and the rest is nicely balanced!

Wish me luck

And to everyone else thats doin' this, good luck lads!

My F'ing scale lies! Geez, I gained 2 pounds since yesterday. LOL, need to forget that thing. The ketostrips have me looking good though. I just want to see some major wieght loss, It is close to the end of the first week, and not halfway there.

FBD: The scale DOES lie the first 1-2 weeks bro. Just friggin stick to it... the lbs WILL come off!

Like PoyeBoy said above... you just wake up one morning and BAM!!! you see that you're losing fat FAST!

I'm happy to report, for me that morning is RIGHT NOW :)!!!!!

Keep it up fellas... looks like I'm in the lead ;)...

Top Bottom