Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss - Round 2

FarBeyondDriven said:

Yeah, NYC is the shit, I ussually rotate it every two weeks with Hydroxycut.

Why do you do that? Have you found it/they work better rotating them like that?

And how would you compare Hydroxycut to Xenadrine & Betalean? Thanks!

Cuts said:

Why do you do that? Have you found it/they work better rotating them like that?

And how would you compare Hydroxycut to Xenadrine & Betalean? Thanks!

I think it keeps your body at a lower tolerance, for awhile ephedra, then nor-ephedra. Seems to work good with the NYC as far as ECA's, I have a pretty good tolerance. Hydroxy and old Xena are comparable, never have tried Betalean.

I bought some ketostrips today, I estimate I am around 140 mg/dL. Whatever that means, I know, lots of ketones in my urine. I do wonder if that is too much though. I have read that people in the Cambridge Diet, late 70's, died because their bodies started turning to their hearts protien for energy source.

The strip is nice though, at least I know I am burning fat from somewhere.

FarBeyondDriven said:

I think it keeps your body at a lower tolerance, for awhile ephedra, then nor-ephedra. Seems to work good with the NYC

I think I might just have to give that a try... thanks :)... karma your way...

If you like the CNS effects of ECA (i.e. the boost), then cycle away, but apparently the thermogenic effects of ECA increase the longer you're on the stuff. Unfortunately the same doesn't hold true for NYC, so the benefits drop and tolerance develops the longer you're on it, so maybe it's worth cycling the NYC but not the ECA ...

Anyway, there was a thread about this on the women's board a while ago - I think it might even have been my thread - something about thermogenics work better the longer you're on them. MS and Ceebs, I think, posted some great links and info in there if you're interested in knowing more ......

Thanx Steel, that backs up my hypothesis that it works for the NYC but not the ECA. But throws another look at the ECA. Seems the longer I use them though the less I feel them. As far as fat-burning properties, that is another subject.

I know if I keep caffiene out of my diet for a couple months and then do some it is potent as hell.

I am starting to dread having to refeed on Saturday, thought I would look forward to it.

Karma to ya cuts and steel.

Hey yall, just read this thread for the first time, I am on sort of on a keto diet so maybe I can be in on this too.

Stats:
5'9"
about 12-13% bf
Can see top four abs good, but bottom 2 are almost non-appearent

I have not been counting cals, protien, or fat, I am just concentrating on eating no carbs.

Typical day:
Cardio 30-45 min

meal 1: 2 scoops whey w/milk, 15 gms carbs

meal 2: 3 egg omlete, 2 strips bacon, 2 sausage links

meal 3: 6-8oz of salmon steak, beef, chicken, or fish w/ decent sized salad or green vegatables

meal 4: 1 6oz can of tuna or 2-3 pieces of beef jerky

meal 5(postworkout): 2 scoops of whey w/creatine

meal 6: 2 scoops whey w/1.5 tblspns flax

I take creatine
1 gm cla per meal(I got it free, so why not)
about 2 tblspns of flax
2 xenidrines in the morn before cardio, 2 miday

I used to be around 192, I have only been doing this for 9 days and lost 4 pounds!

BTW, What is NYC? I have heard of this before.

FarBeyondDriven said:

I am starting to dread having to refeed on Saturday, thought I would look forward to it.

Karma to ya cuts and steel.

You're both welcome :)

One other thing - if you're dreading your refeed because you think you won't be able to eat enough or something, you might want to know that ECA/NYC etc. interfere with the carb-up, so it's best to give them a miss on refeed days. (And gives your receptors a little rest ...)

SteelWeaver said:
One other thing - if you're dreading your refeed because you think you won't be able to eat enough or something, you might want to know that ECA/NYC etc. interfere with the carb-up, so it's best to give them a miss on refeed days. (And gives your receptors a little rest ...)

Yup. ECA/NYC will blunt the effectiveness of the refeed, and vice versa.

Personally, on refeed days, I only take one multivitamin in the morning, and r-ALA throughout the refeed. Whereas every dieting day, I'm popping some vitamin, mineral, or other pill literally every 2 hours. Never let it be said I don't swallow...

Last edited:
Top Bottom