Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss - Round 2

Was going to post stats Saturday, but was embarrased.

237.8#
31.9%Bf

I was shooting to loose 28.6 pounds of fat before Thanksgiving, would get me down to 22.5% (sparing muscle loss).

I have dropped carbs down, only getting them from vegetables, no breads, pastas, sugars. Eating lots of tuna :sick: steak, chicken, and vegetables, occassionally a 93% lean hamburger patty for a treat. Will refeed this Saturday on my leg day, and every Saturday afterwards.

Doing am cardio, lifting in the afternoon. No time in the morning to lift, I have to leave for work at 5am lots of days, meaning 3am wake up call to jog.

If I could loose 10# in 2 weeks I would be estatic. I would go celebrate with an extralarge meat pizza, then would have to do it again the next week.

I'll keep up with this thread, let's do it.

FarBeyondDriven said:
If I could loose 10# in 2 weeks I would be estatic. I would go celebrate with an extralarge meat pizza, then would have to do it again the next week.

I'll keep up with this thread, let's do it.

It CAN be done bro... 10lbs in 2 weeks CAN be done (I don't know about that pizza celebration though lol ;)).

What kind of thermogenic(s) you using? NYC is the SHIT for me.

Yeah... LET'S DO IT.

DOTE in Debrecen

I read it in one of your posts somewhere. I'm in Szeged. Yeah, it's easy to get gear here as u mentioned.

u still after the GQ, lean look? "cause if u are I'd recommend: moderate protein (not high), high carbs, low fat. Weight train as hard as you'd normally do, but do lots of cardio. At least 30 min 6 days a week.

It worked well for me. I'm ripped now. Lean face. Still got strength. Today I did one arm rows for 5 reps with the 145lb @ a body weight of 156 pounds.

georgie24 said:
OK IM IN. is it for one month or our goal? id rather do it for a month all out

Well, I'm going for 6 weeks total... till Oct. 31st... gonna drop 27.5 lbs by then. One month ALL OUT sounds badass bro. DO IT. Time to turn on the DISCIPLINE.

MkZk said:
u still after the GQ, lean look? "cause if u are I'd recommend: moderate protein (not high), high carbs, low fat. Weight train as hard as you'd normally do, but do lots of cardio. At least 30 min 6 days a week.

It worked well for me. I'm ripped now. Lean face. Still got strength. Today I did one arm rows for 5 reps with the 145lb @ a body weight of 156 pounds.

Yeah bro... I want that GQ/Men's Health cover boy look... and I gotta get it in a hurry cuz interviews (residency) start up for me real soon.

Those are some sick poundages at your BW! I gotta get my lean face back bro... that and a 6-pack and I'll be a happy man... I don't give a shit about strength... I just wanna look good for the ladies ;)!

You've got a PM...

Wasn't able to get to a scale today, will put stats up tomorrow

For cardio I did, 3 runs at the 40 yrd dash then 30 mins slow pace cardio after that at 140bpm then tonight I do firefighting training so we do PT, did 8 laps around the parking lot along with pushups,jumping jacks etc.

I ate like shit today though, was out of eggs and low on cottage cheese, So I had 3/4 cup cottage cheese 1 can tuna 9oz chicken and about 5-6 tbsps of natty pb. Not really that hungry though, I will buy some food tomorrow and be set, right now I feel pretty good, think I lost some waterweight cause I feel alittle thinner and not as loose in the gut region.

Post my stats tomorrow.

Cuts said:

It CAN be done bro... 10lbs in 2 weeks CAN be done (I don't know about that pizza celebration though lol ;)).

What kind of thermogenic(s) you using? NYC is the SHIT for me.

Yeah... LET'S DO IT.

Yeah, NYC is the shit, I ussually rotate it every two weeks with Hydroxycut.

I think it is possible. I've lost lots of fat in no time. If I'm hungry I eat some sallad and protein like fish or chicken. I Eat carbs 4 meals per day, but never more than 50g per meal. I'm a student and have tried to go below 150g carbs per day, but it is to tuff and It makes me crazy, I can't study or anything if I go to low on the carbs, I get tired as hell too. I eat about 300g of protein, 200g carbs and 50g fat from omega3. I do morningcardio as long fast walks for one hour 4 times per week. Also train in the gym every other day while cutting. I eat very slow GI carbs, only from fiber oatmeal with psyliumseeds that lower the GI even more. I take ALA to each carb meal(4 carb meals per day).

Top Bottom