Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss + muscle gain diet

omega529

I am trieng to figure out a good diet to cut my fat and maxamize my muscle..... i am 22yrs/12%LBM/5'5/164lbs....my current cycle is

Test prop EOD @ 100mg weeks 1-12 (inject)
winny 50-100mg ED weeks 8-12 (inject)
Clenbuteral 2 weeks on/2 weeks off 100mcg ED
A-dex 1mg ED weeks 1-12

What should be my daily calorie intake?(carbs, protein, fat, fiber, ect...)
I am trieng not not to put on any lbs on this cycle but to increase my LBM percentage to about 9% (i figure about 1 percent per month...ofcoarse more would be good to) i have been able to loose 2.1% in about 2 months in the past...figure i should be able to do a bit better then that on AS with a good diet, cardio and solid work out routine. Anyone have any suggestions on what to eat?

Fat loss + muscle gain diet........Very diffulcult !!

You really have to Know your body, I have had some positive results doing a zig zag
somthing like this, You must establish your maintance then ease into the High and low days

A- high Protien mod carb and fats (mod cals, around your maintance)
B- high Protien, carbs, mod fat (high cals. 500+ over maintance)
c- High Protien, low carb, mod fats( low cal. 500 below maintance

it then lays out like this A-C-B-C-A-B-A

at 164 you's want something like:
200 and above grams of protein a day
50-100 grams of carbs a day (nothing made from flower- nothing white rice-pasta etc)
low to mod fat intake throughout
high water intake
then choose a carb day where you can hit at least 200 grams of good carbs. And keep Fiber intake high throughout.
Give it at least 2-3 weeks to notice anything

Also check out the diet forum!

CKD's are the best diet for this. They spare muscle the best and allow one to gain while losing fat. You won't gain muscle and lose fat the whole time, but it works great for the first 6-8 weeks, depending on your starting point.

omega529 said:
I am trieng to figure out a good diet to cut my fat and maxamize my muscle..... i am 22yrs/12%LBM/5'5/164lbs....my current cycle is

Test prop EOD @ 100mg weeks 1-12 (inject)
winny 50-100mg ED weeks 8-12 (inject)
Clenbuteral 2 weeks on/2 weeks off 100mcg ED
A-dex 1mg ED weeks 1-12

What should be my daily calorie intake?(carbs, protein, fat, fiber, ect...)
I am trieng not not to put on any lbs on this cycle but to increase my LBM percentage to about 9% (i figure about 1 percent per month...ofcoarse more would be good to) i have been able to loose 2.1% in about 2 months in the past...figure i should be able to do a bit better then that on AS with a good diet, cardio and solid work out routine. Anyone have any suggestions on what to eat?

Drop the winny, no need for it, just do a straight test cycle.

Try a bodyopus, 4 1/2 LC/2 1/2 CB (refeed).

Top Bottom