Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Loss (75/25 plan)

PwB

Just letting people know a great cutting diet for the summer, been working really well and really fast, but it's extreme, similar to T-Mags fat fast.
1g protein per lb. bodyweight, this will make up 75% of your calories. The remaining 25% will come from fat. This is a very low calories, moderate fat, no carb diet. It should cause you to establish ketosis as high fat intake isnt necessary to establish ketosis or control insulin, rather a low enough carb intake and and controlled protein intake. I eat 2 meals a day, every 12 hours. I workout 3x a week and eat 75% calories 1 meal (protein pulse meal, after workout on workout days) and 25% calories approx. 12 hours later. Food comes from lean chicken, turkey, steak, ostrich. Take 6 fish oil capsules. Drink 1 scoop Zero Carb Isopure right after workouts w/ 2 tsp. creatine and 25g glutamine. Using a fat burner, yohimbe fuel 3x a day, T2 3x a day, and thats it. Been getting comments about my appearance a lot recently soon after I started this plan. Similar to a protein sparing fast but more EFA's to keep Test. levels higher and allow more fat utilization (at least I believe so, by eating fat u burn it more effectively). Anyone have feedback or willing to try it let me know. I have plenty of science to back this up and support it if anyones in doubt, most of all try it if nothing else is working for u.

I have been asking a lot of people on this diet the same question (and I'm not being critical as I might try it):
How can you train with no carbs???!!! I can totally understand a CKD, TKD or modification of these, but NO carbs??? Why not add pre-workout carbs?

Last edited:
plornive said:
I have been asking a lot of people on this diet the same question (and I'm not being critical as I might try it):
How can you train with no carbs???!!! I can totally understand a CKD, TKD or modification of these, but NO carbs??? Why not add pre-workout carbs?

I tried this diet once, and found that training was a struggle - especially if refeed days weren't used.

However, its a mental battle. If you get your mind right you can train well - not up to your full potential and strength - but well enough...

Refeeds/Results

I was thinking of trying the exact same diet (except 100% protien from isopure shakes after workout). Are you trying any re-feeds to keep thyroid/leptin up? and what are your results?.

Good Luck cutting.

I dont have exact numbers but all I can say is i'm making a noticable difference day to day, and i'm getting comments from a lot of people saying I look much leaner, bigger, etc., even my gym manager where I work said something. I would use some EFA's (fish oils mainly) during the day, but not after a workout as to not slow absorption. I have to tell u, its totally worth trying. If other diets dont work well for you, even CKD's, then this is definitely worth trying. I'm loving the results and don't really suffer from being hungry, energy is GREAT, which people wouldnt believe since i'm taking in around only 1200calories, and no carbs.
I have a high carb meal once or twice a week, but not really a cheat meal, I'll have sweet potato's w/ my meal, w/ cinnamon on it, which is like cheating for me. I don't think refeeds are necessary despite what others say. And I lift fine with no carbs. I will say that I just like to have them for variety, they taste great, and I like feeling a little filled out as you get flat w/ out carbs b/c low glycogen levels.
If you follow your plan let me know how you are going to structure it and keep me updated on your results. If you have any questions too i'm more than happy to help. Good luck, bro

there is no reason not to have some high GI carbs after a hard workout. nothing will go to fat at that point

I find it hard to belive you will be able to keep away from the catabolism of muscle tissue after 4 or 5 days. If protein is your number one food source the body will look for it to breakdown for energy and in case we have forgot that is exactly what muscle is made from, if a refeed is not mentioned in this diet it should be revised. Forcing the body to recognize fat as it's main energy source is the key not just eating protein the body is smarter than that.

If shredded was as easy as just eat protein there would be no place for diet gurus, tricking the body is key in fat loss.

How do u post pics? I'll post one and show where i'm at not, eating like this for 2 weeks at 1200cals (give or take a few, of course).

It does trick the body

Well..In a sense, he is tricking the body. He has that peroid of 12 hour fasting followed by intense workouts and ALOT of protein....by getting enough protein (especially in a pulse fashion) and lifting there should be little muscle-loss.

As for leptin, he says he does have a high-carb meal once or twice a week....is this enough to raise leptin at all?, who knows but it cant hurt.

I've been doing the same thing for the last couple of days and its been great. Only difference is, I have been doing spring intervals in the morning, followed by 20g glutamine, fasting, and eating one meal after a nightly workout.

MrMakaveli, I just started sprinting this week myself. I am starting with a 5min warmup, then 6 sets of sprints the 1st week, increasing 1 set each week. I sprint 30seconds, walk/jog 90, its an intense workout and superior to traditional cardio (and best of all, MUCH shorter). I would suggest a protein meal or drink w/ glutamine, just to ensure no muscle loss, but besides that the benefits of fewer meals far outweight the drawbacks.
I really feel I am tricking the body b/c it is adapting to a ketogenic diet, but rather than use more fat from food sources my fat is being used on my body. By keeping protein to 1g per lb, its adaquate to spare muscle loss. The remaining 25% fat is to enable enzymes used for fat utilization to remain high, as eating no fat causes a downregulation. I also want to make sure testosterone doesnt drop too much, which fat is useful for.

Top Bottom