Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat loading the way to go for shows

kiwibrian

just pulled another overall title , kept carbs low wed , thur , fri then fri nite 8pm in goes the ice cream and peanuts all throught the nite . salted nuts in the moring as well as hash browns for breakfast ...kept fluid as i needed , pumped all day by just looking at a weight . i have used this system for 3 of my shows and have won . 4 days later still waiting to smooth over ( dont think so ) for this to work well you must have a low bodyfat 4 - 6 % ..

good luck :D

kiwibrian said:
just pulled another overall title , kept carbs low wed , thur , fri then fri nite 8pm in goes the ice cream and peanuts all throught the nite . salted nuts in the moring as well as hash browns for breakfast ...kept fluid as i needed , pumped all day by just looking at a weight . i have used this system for 3 of my shows and have won . 4 days later still waiting to smooth over ( dont think so ) for this to work well you must have a low bodyfat 4 - 6 % ..

good luck :D

Congrats... :)

How many carbs were you having?

And fat grams?

Pamela

mon , tue , approx 300 grams wed 100 grams thu 200 fri 240 then loaded you could start fri 12 midday as i was even more pumped sun nite as well as a female figure bodybuilder that i have been training worked well for her too . she also won out of 12 in her line up next show this sat

Top Bottom