Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fasting tips 5 days

deteel74

I am going to try fasting for 5 days, I am only good at doing 24 or 36 hour fasts so far, haven’t gone further but it is time for me to do it. For a normal joe who works monday through friday at an office job do you think I should fast during the week or should I start on the weekend and go till wednesday/thursday?

if you're fasting for 5 days use salt and electrolytes daily and drink tea

i like monday through friday fasting for an office job.

if you work a hard labor job long term fasting will be more difficult.

that is why many people who do long term fasts go to special resorts away from their family and careers. sort of like a detox thing

I am going to try fasting for 5 days, I am only good at doing 24 or 36 hour fasts so far, haven’t gone further but it is time for me to do it. For a normal joe who works monday through friday at an office job do you think I should fast during the week or should I start on the weekend and go till wednesday/thursday?

Try either side - so Thur thru Monday

bro on tanker when we run out of food we have to fast. during last hurricane chopper couldn't deliver food to us, we forced to fast for days. soes point fast random time

Top Bottom