Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting question

brits22

I wanted to know for someone who has never fasted before. What are the best steps to try it without feeling like I am going to die?

you don't feel like you are going to die first off. you actually feel amazing

I would be happy to help you via PM if you have specific questions, i also have an Ebook in my signature on fasting which gives you a tutorial.. the link is https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 for those of you who are mobile

what i would do if you are new to it is a simple 24 hour fast. dinner to dinner.. 7pm to 7pm the next day for example. the secret to getting through it is staying hydrated and you can cheat with electrolytes like salt and cream of tartar (potassium) along with some liquid magnesium. these are found in food so when you fast those levels will drop

from there do a 36 hour.. and you can also intermittent fast daily where you only eat in a 4 hour window or 6 hours.. there are a lot of ways to do it

also just FYI, a lot of people eat due to triggers when they aren't even hungry. when you see a fat person eating a large meal or say they are starving that just isn't true. they have A LOT of energy on their body they can tap into.. they are just triggered to eat or they are simply addicted to food.. you will actually cure your food addictions when you fast

Last edited:
The horrible gnawing hunger passes fairly quickly, and if you drink lots of water it helps a lot.

I wanted to know for someone who has never fasted before. What are the best steps to try it without feeling like I am going to die?
Your body adapts to that style of eating. I did intermittent fasting for years with great success. Going 16 hours without eating shouldn't be a problem for most, unless they are diabetic

One suggestion would be to do it on a rest day. I doubt many who fast go do a 12 hour shift on a construction site.

One suggestion would be to do it on a rest day. I doubt many who fast go do a 12 hour shift on a construction site.

it is the dehydration which is the problem while fasting. so as long as you are hydrating with plenty of water and electrolytes you won't have any issues. it is actually much harder to fast sitting home watching tv all day than actually going out and doing things and keeping your mind and body occupied. people tend to overeat that way

it is also a good reason why you shouldn't drink coffee or tea on a fast. huge mistake to do that as your body will be releasing a lot of electrolytes as it is, the last thing you need is a diuretic.. I do not prolong fast during the summer for the reasons above. not a smart idea.

Top Bottom