Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting protocol

frei88

What is the offical protocol for fasting ? How long is the best amount of hours and days to fast?

I am currently doing a 16/8 fast. Eat for 8 hrs a day. Only a few weeks in. This seems to be a sustainable way to lose bf% and I haven't lost any strength thus far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using EliteFitness mobile app

read this Ebook i wrote on fasting.. it guides you on every type of fasting as there are many https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale

EVERYBODY over 25 years old should be doing some sort of fasting.. EVERY SINGLE PERSON. why? cause that is what humans evolved to do.

if you wake up and eat nonstop all day and snack before bed. that would explain why your digestion system sucks. you shouldn't need to take enzymes, fiber, and all this other shit.

I am currently doing a 16/8 fast. Eat for 8 hrs a day. Only a few weeks in. This seems to be a sustainable way to lose bf% and I haven't lost any strength thus far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using EliteFitness mobile app

I love this method. Works great for most people and the key word is "sustainable". What I do now is this method but only 5 days per week. Loving it.

Top Bottom