Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fasting to fit my lifestyle

BuckDuck

The fasting protocol that seems to fit my lifestyle best is intermittent style of fasting all day and eating from about 3pm to 7pm. either 4 or 5 hour window in the evening. is this healthy to do it 5X a week? I feel this is easy for me to do during the week cause I work all day and don't think about food.

yes, you can do it everyday if you so choose. it is much closer to how our bodies are supposed to eat. feast or famine. we did not have refridgerators, restaurants, processed food. nor does any animal who lives in the wild today. our pets have access to food like we do, and how many pets do you see that are obese and disease ridden just like their owners?

we have failed as a society to use critical thinking and we are run by food companies like robots and do as they say. gotta have a large breakfast, gottta snack 2 or 3 times a day, gotta eat lunch out, gotta eat a big dinner to get our protein. people are naive and gullible

Every day I eat 1-2 meals per day. I basically do exactly what you do. On the weekends I will sometimes have a little more but I have no health issues from this.

Top Bottom