Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting during Ramadan

Tubitoo

I have those of you may know this week Ramadan started so I and about two billion other people in the world are fasting for a month. The way it works is we have to fast from sunrise to sunset. The thing is I'm really in deep with weight training for the first time where I weight train almost every day. How would you juggle this type of fasting with weight training for best results and to avoid losing muscle

You can weight train after you start coming out of your ramadan fast period
once you eat start pumping hard and training

the most optimal way though to get the best health and spiritual results would be to workout first thing in the morning AFTER your morning bowel movement when the sun comes up, then fast all day then eat 1 big meal after sunset. then wait 2 hours and then bowel movement then sleep.

big Ramy fasted for 1 month and won the Mr. Olympia. so did Hadi Choopan who finished top 3 or 4 past couple years. it really is a weapon to implement fasting to your training and diet and more people will be doing it going forward

I have those of you may know this week Ramadan started so I and about two billion other people in the world are fasting for a month. The way it works is we have to fast from sunrise to sunset. The thing is I'm really in deep with weight training for the first time where I weight train almost every day. How would you juggle this type of fasting with weight training for best results and to avoid losing muscle

That's how its always worked. You didn't need to say.

Don't overthink it. Just continue training as hard as you can and fast when you are supposed to. You won't lose all your muscle from eating less for a month.

Top Bottom