Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fasting and BW question

jocelyn r.

is a blood work really necessary before running a cycle even if you are in great shape and healthy like in my case? I'm 26 years old and cut,eat clean and exerecise a lot, my over all health is great according to my las checked out, do I still need to get a BW? also is fasting important before getting a BW? would eating something modify the results?

Blood work is also to get a base level for your testosterone and stuff. Being in good shape doesn't mean good test levels. I would say yes, bloods are important.
Also yes fasting is better. Some foods can throw numbers off. I always draw bloods first thing in the morning. Like 7:30 and then I'm good to go eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

most guys do not get pre cycle blood work and this is a mistake

even if you think you are healthy you should flag anything ahead of time and establish a baseline. blood work is NOT expensive and you don't have to go to a doctor if you live in the US BLOODWORK ONLINE < click for online bloodwork

Fasting before the blood work is only necessary if you are testing for cholesterol or blood sugar. If you don't fast prior to the test, the cholesterol and carbohydrates in the food you eat will give the blood work a false reading.

Theoretically, no, you don't need to get blood work done but it's a very good idea. It gives you a baseline before you start your cycle. You can flag possible issues before your cycle starts. For example, if you get blood work done and your liver enzymes are high then you certainly wouldn't want to include liver toxic oral steroids in your cycle.

You absolutely need blood work before a cycle. If not then how will you know if you recovered natural test production?

If normal range is 300-1200 and lets say you normally sit at 900. After cycle if you come in at 500 you will think that you are in the normal range but really you are much lower than your natural base number.

Top Bottom