Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fasting for 7 days and will power

KrillVock

I want to try fasting with 0 sugar and 0 carbs for 7 days. Has anyone tried this before and how do you deal with the urge of will power and how you beat cravings. I can remember a guy named Poliquin on here who would advocate doing this, not sure what happened to him it has been a while since I read his posts.

Yes I fasted for 10 days. I think steve did 20 days or something, you should try it for 3 days and report back, go slow 1 day then 3 days then 5 then 7
fasting is not a joke you have to build up

I want to try fasting with 0 sugar and 0 carbs for 7 days. Has anyone tried this before and how do you deal with the urge of will power and how you beat cravings. I can remember a guy named Poliquin on here who would advocate doing this, not sure what happened to him it has been a while since I read his posts.

He's dead.

you will get good autophagy and gut health benefits and cell regen doing 7 days

the truth is after 2-3 days of fasting your appetite goes to 0. you simply lose your appetite when you are deep in ketosis. so it gets easy

also stay hydrated, you will be pissing out more than you are drinking, that isn't your imagination but it will cause you to get dehydrated quickly. stay out of the sun and avoid habitual things that cause you to eat like going out to lunch with friends, watching tv, or opening your fridge.

bro I did 7 day fast last year. not hard if you keep busy and don't think about it

0 sugar and 0 carbs? But does that mean you’re eating other things? Steve is right, after 3 days it gets easier and the cravings are easy to beat. Most if this shit we eat is poison anyway, so when I fast or detox I get a rush from not eating anything. The light/clean feeling I get is a way bigger reward than any steak dinner

yes as the guys have said fasting means no food at all.. but there are variations of fasting

traditional fasting should always just be water and you can add in electrolytes like salt and potassium. that is it

some people seem to think adding coffee or tea in a fast is okay, a lot of youtubers put that out (they also promote coffee/tea companies too) but the reality is those things contain nutrients/calories which will break a fast. same with BCAA's which contains leucine that breaks a fast.

doesn't mean you can't get benefits from those fasting variations, but the benefits as shown in nobel prize studies will be lost when you do that. if you want the full benefits you just do water. if you want to half ass your fast and get a fraction of the benefits then don't. as simple as that. it is like getting a filling for a tooth when you need a root canal. kind of a waste of time cause it isn't doing much. might as well do it the right way but like i said some guys like to half ass things

Top Bottom