x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Fasting

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Fasting within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Hi everyone. I was in a spring cleansing/spiritual rejuvenation mode, and after doing some reading , decided to try a 3 day fast http://bnhs.ms11.net/detoxifying.html. I caved in on the second day (after approx. 42 hours). The reason wasn't hunger-it fades away after the first day. I think it was a combination of boredom, light-headedness, and nausea. It's easy to get bored because food is actually a form of interrupting and taking a break from the drudgery of everyday living. The

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Fasting

Fasting

Hi everyone. I was in a spring cleansing/spiritual rejuvenation mode, and after doing some reading , decided to try a 3 day fast http://bnhs.ms11.net/detoxifying.html. I caved in on the second day (after approx. 42 hours). The reason wasn't hunger-it fades away after the first day. I think it was a combination of boredom, light-headedness, and nausea. It's easy to get bored because food is actually a form of interrupting and taking a break from the drudgery of everyday living. The light-headedness was starting to scare me, since every time I got out of bed I came close to fainting. I'm not sure why I felt nauseous, but some of the articles mentioned that vomiting (and diarrhea) might be part of the detoxifying process. All three of these symptoms vanished within minutes of my breaking down and gorging. That said, I think the experience did me some good, since compared to before I started fasting, I actually do feel better. (or maybe that's just because I started eating again).

I'd like to hear from others with experience in this.

Olympian

Re: Fasting

You want to detox just drink WATER!!!! And LOTS of it. Talk about extreme measures.

Pro Bodybuilder

Fasting is tree-hugger BS with zero science behind it.

Want to lose lean muscle, potentially become hypoglycemic, and electrolyte deplete your body? Fast. It's awesome, and oh-so-healthy.

Yeah I'm coming over to your side now. I found a lot of articles in favour of it, but the more I learn I realize that it's probably a bad idea overall. There's something very unnatural about it.

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by MikeMartial
    Fasting is tree-hugger BS with zero science behind it.

Want to lose lean muscle, potentially become hypoglycemic, and electrolyte deplete your body? Fast. It's awesome, and oh-so-healthy.
    You beat me to it! Nice post.