Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fastest way of loosing BF without loosing mass

MrRTTB

What are your thought? If one would like to drop 1-1.5bf per week without loosing muscles, and not using DNP, what way is the fastest? Maybe some kind of "metabolic diet" ? Do not work anymore so I have the time. I have 4 weeks to drop 7-8lb of pure fat. Would appreciate every help I can get. I have lowered my calorieintake with -500kcal of my mait. Also using Clen at 100mcg per day, with 50mg winstrol. Every other week I do ECA instead of Clen. Also work out in the gym 5 times per week, also doing cardio 5 times per week. Really need help here. Thanks.

Tha One CrumCake said:

Now get tha fuck outta here and go eat some lard.

:FRlol: :FRlol:

Some humor for today:

There was a mature gentleman wandering around in a supermarket calling out
at intervals, "Crisco, Cris--co!"

Finally a store clerk approached. "Sir, the Crisco is on aisle five."

"Oh," replied the old gentleman, "I'm not looking for cooking Crisco, I am
calling my wife."

"Your wife is named "Crisco?"

"Nah," he answered, "I only call her that when we come to the supermarket."

"Oh? What do you call her when you are not in the supermarket?"

"Lard ass."

Check out my thread on the online journal board. It's not the fastest way to lose fat, but it's very effective at keeping lbm because you have enough energy to train hard unlike keto.

" I have 4 weeks to drop 7-8lb of pure fat."

The best way to do that is to drop your calorie intake 500 cals per day below you BMR (just ask if you're not dure what you BMR is).
On top of this you need to expend an extra 500-1000 calories per day worth of energy in the form of weight training/cardio/sex or what ever gets you heart rate elevated.

If you just want to see the scales go down over the next 4 weeks then follow KWKSLVR's advice:

"Atkins, without a doubt.
I lost over 20lbs the first 2 weeks so you shouldn't have any problems at all"

Mwahahahahaha sorry but I GAINED 16lbs in 3 days after my last competition. If your problem is mostly fluid retention then diuretics and/or an Atkins style diet will work well for ya. If you truly want to lose some fat then reduce your carb calories and exert yourself a bit more. Good luck.

Try to eat 5-6 times a day.High protein-low crab-moderate fat.Train hard with the weights and do heaps of cardio.Remember patience is a virtue!

Top Bottom