Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fastest CKD results.

iced earth

Just out of curiosity and for motivation to us trying to accomplish our cutting, abs or just plain fat loss goals, I was wondering if all of you who post and have done a CKD diet can post the amount of time it took until you first noticed results. Thanks all.

I was a vegetarian- then after switching to a zero carb diet, in 4 months I lost a ton of fat and around 15 lbs.The fatter you are when you start, the faster the fat loss will begin

If I cycle my diet, usually the following happens:
First week of CKD, I lose 10lbs (mostly water), then, if done correctly, I tend to lose 1-2lbs. of body-fat a week. But, once I hit the magic 10% mark, I tend to slow down to about .5-1.2 (.5)lbs. of fat a week, this is a natural order for your body.

Mr.X :cool:

Mr. X,
How much of that initial water loss do you tend to gain back during the carb up? In my experience I tend to sometimes be a little heavier on the monday following the first carb up.. I attribute this to the supercompensation of the muscles filling with glycogen. I know I'm still down fat which is all that really matters, but if you're not expecting it, it can scare you. After that first week, I find that my water gain isn't as great when compared to my fat loss. Just for fun weigh yourself on the evening before you carb up and then the morning after it, and watch the change. The key with a CKD is to measure at the same time each week, so the water is always there when you weigh or never there. Don't weigh everyday. I suggest weighing on the morning immediately following the carb up each day. What are your thoughts on this?

My carb up weekends pack in about 4 lb weight.
The way you cycle through foods/carb up/deplete really wacks your dependability as weighing in will show. I'd suggest going with bf measurements if they are available, much truer display of keto results.

Top Bottom