Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Fast Way To Lose Weight Naturally

What does every overweight person dream of? Being slim, fit into nicer clothes and look good...
First of all some of us are fat since childhood, some of us turn fat because of bad eating habits. Being overweight is all down to bad eating habits and virtually no physical activity.
To lose weight u do not only need to change the way you eat but also make a few life style changes.
I am fat myself but have lost a lot of weight and am not far off my target weight.
The simple explanation for u being fat is that u take in more calories than u burn or use up. Fat people eat even when they are not hungry, the kind of eating driven by cravings for fatty foods. The best method to lose weight is eat as less as possible, drink plenty of water and try to get some sort of exercise 3 times a week, walkin is a good start, its easy and helps aid weight loss.
How I did it, first of all I eat only once a day, I stay on water most of the day, because of my fat storage i can manage to do some exercise (walkin a few miles) then i eat something anything of ur choice, but not too much. This helped me lose weight pretty fast. You can exercise rigorously or lightly its upto u, depends how much will power u have and how determined u are to lose the weight. What the exercise does is speed up ur metabolism and helps keep the weight off.
When most people diet they eat very little or almost no food at all, then a week later they cant take it anymore and give in to the cravings and absolutely stuff themselves for a week and end up puttin on more weight then they had on before. Dont totally deprive ur self of the foods u have a cravin for the most, otherwise u lose the will power to diet.
As u lose weight u realise each week u become more active and adapt to eatin less and u are prepared to work out more.
At first u will lose weight pretty fast, actually its not fat ur losing totally its mostly water from ur body, but if u drink plenty of water then u will be ok.
When u eat a little amount of food ur body kicks into survival mode, this is where the body starts breakin down stored fat and usin it as energy, u have to allow a couple of days for this effect to kick in, once it does ur losing fat evry minute. Try this method of weight loss for 2 weeks see how much a difference it will make.
Remember eat once a day and do exercise once a day too, throughout ur day drink plenty of water, try eatin that once a day meal in the evening and also u may exercise whenever u like in the day. Get plenty of sleep. During the day drinkin tea/coffee will help, use little or no sugar. Sugar is the baddest thing out there. Ur body makes its own sugar, if it doesnt ur diabetic. By eating more sugar u upset the metabolism badly and all fat consumed is easily absorbed due to a high intake of sugar.
Tea/coffee will dehydrate u, so dont forget to drink plenty of water alongside it. The reason tea/coffee helps is the caffeine content, caffeine makes the brain more active therefore u burn more calories....
Guys try this u have nothing to lose but fat. Share ur experience with the rest of us.

ummmmmmmm....ok. I tried my hardest to find the product you are pushing in that speech somewhere but couldn't! so, thanks for the advice, I guess. :confused:

I-Want-To-Be-Fit said:
What does every overweight person dream of? Being slim, fit into nicer clothes and look good...
First of all some of us are fat since childhood, some of us turn fat because of bad eating habits. Being overweight is all down to bad eating habits and virtually no physical activity.
To lose weight u do not only need to change the way you eat but also make a few life style changes.
I am fat myself but have lost a lot of weight and am not far off my target weight.
The simple explanation for u being fat is that u take in more calories than u burn or use up. Fat people eat even when they are not hungry, the kind of eating driven by cravings for fatty foods. The best method to lose weight is eat as less as possible, drink plenty of water and try to get some sort of exercise 3 times a week, walkin is a good start, its easy and helps aid weight loss.
How I did it, first of all I eat only once a day, I stay on water most of the day, because of my fat storage i can manage to do some exercise (walkin a few miles) then i eat something anything of ur choice, but not too much. This helped me lose weight pretty fast. You can exercise rigorously or lightly its upto u, depends how much will power u have and how determined u are to lose the weight. What the exercise does is speed up ur metabolism and helps keep the weight off.
When most people diet they eat very little or almost no food at all, then a week later they cant take it anymore and give in to the cravings and absolutely stuff themselves for a week and end up puttin on more weight then they had on before. Dont totally deprive ur self of the foods u have a cravin for the most, otherwise u lose the will power to diet.
As u lose weight u realise each week u become more active and adapt to eatin less and u are prepared to work out more.
At first u will lose weight pretty fast, actually its not fat ur losing totally its mostly water from ur body, but if u drink plenty of water then u will be ok.
When u eat a little amount of food ur body kicks into survival mode, this is where the body starts breakin down stored fat and usin it as energy, u have to allow a couple of days for this effect to kick in, once it does ur losing fat evry minute. Try this method of weight loss for 2 weeks see how much a difference it will make.
Remember eat once a day and do exercise once a day too, throughout ur day drink plenty of water, try eatin that once a day meal in the evening and also u may exercise whenever u like in the day. Get plenty of sleep. During the day drinkin tea/coffee will help, use little or no sugar. Sugar is the baddest thing out there. Ur body makes its own sugar, if it doesnt ur diabetic. By eating more sugar u upset the metabolism badly and all fat consumed is easily absorbed due to a high intake of sugar.
Tea/coffee will dehydrate u, so dont forget to drink plenty of water alongside it. The reason tea/coffee helps is the caffeine content, caffeine makes the brain more active therefore u burn more calories....
Guys try this u have nothing to lose but fat. Share ur experience with the rest of us.

aka Warrior/Cheap Animalbolics diet.

I did this for a bit whenever I needed to cut really quick in 2 weeks. It works but alot of muscle tends to go with the fat.

give a couple of examples of what you would eat in this one meal, how many calories, how much you weigh, and if you lost muscle. thanks

With the selection of foods there are out there and with us being told whats healthy and whats not its a hard choice to make as to what we should really eat. Well more damaging than some fats are some types of carbohydrates. These are foods that contain carbohydrates that will encourage more weight gain than fat intake. For example white bread, or anything made out of white flour for that matter. Avoid it or intake as small as possible, if ur a bread eater then go for the brown type.
I used to weigh 19 stones and in 4 months i came down to 14 stones. My target weight is 11.5 - 12 stones.
As far as muscle loss goes u can live on water for 5 days and not lose muscle.
As long as u include some protein, some carbohydrates and some fat in ur diet u will not lose muscle, make sure u include more protein than fat and carbohydrates.
What I eat for my once a day meal.
Meat - this can be chicken, fish, not too much red meat. The meat can be boiled fried or grilled ur choice.
Cheese - This is a source of protein.
Bread (brown) - for carbohydrates, so u dont lose muscle.
Greens - salad - lettuce, cucumbers, spinach etc.
Fruit - fruit is good but remember eat fruit half an hour before ur meal. Whenever fruit is eaten after a meal it results in heartburn, this is because fruit is digested in a total different way to other food.
When u eat this meal eat enough to fill yourself up, dont over eat, that u have to lie down to feel comfortable after eating.
I am much more leaner, my metabolism has gone better, i am more energetic and more fitter and stronger. I can again fit into clothes i used to wear in my college days.
I have gone from a waist 42 trousers to waist 34. My shirt size has gone from XXL to M.

You weigh yourself in stones? WTF?

Bread for carbs so "you don't lose muscle".........LOL.......

I never get heartburn ever when eating fruit, not before a meal, during, nor after.

Nothing is set in stone.

A for effort.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com

~SC~ said:
You weigh yourself in stones? WTF?

Freakin Brits do this just to confuse people and most of them know damn well how to use lbs or kg.
1 stone= 14 pounds

"As far as muscle loss goes u can live on water for 5 days and not lose muscle."

Did you experience any pain in your anus when you pulled this BS fact from your ass?

Top Bottom