Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast metabolism?

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
Okay well i have a fairly fast metabolism and i want to know if this effects diets in any way?

I weight 165lbs and someone told me that since i have a quick metabolism, i should consume close to 5000 calories when bulking and about 3000 when dieting. I found this bizaar and i want to know exactly how much to take.

How do i find out how much i should be eating? :(

Maintenance Calories are only a general figure - everyone responds differently. Usually one will start out at taking their current body weight and multiple that by 12 (this is only somewhat accurate if you are not REALLY fat). Anyway - for the average you .....

165*12=1980

To maintain you current weight - consume around 2000
To gain - consume more
To loose - consume less

If you think your metabolism is really fast then I would start out at 2200 cals and then just see what happens. You will just have to learn what YOUR maintenance level is. I am in my mid 30's and my metabolism is slowing all the time - so I have to shoot under the BW*12 figure to maintain or I will start putting on extra weight. If you are young then you probably have a much faster rate. Trial and Error my friend - thats what the game is all about.

Top Bottom