Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast food while cutting?

DIRTY LUKE

Sometimes theres no time to go home and grill a steak or chicken breast especialy during school year. My question is which fast food restaurants you can eat at in order to get all you protein and cals with out much fat.........is it possible or are all the fast food joints just plain dirt?
where you guys eat and what you eat at fast food joints?
thks luke

I go for a few (1 or 2) grilled chicken sandwiches - no mayo or any of that crap. When REALLY cutting, don't eat the bread - just eat the grilled chicken. Almost any fast food join has plain ol grilled chicken. Oh yeah, drink water :)

i like to set aside one meal a day for fast food and the like. post w/o i take in the proper carb/protein shake, and prew/o i take grapefruit juice (you know why) and 20 grams whey. 2 hrs post w/o i do a metrx apm 60. then every 2 1/2 hours after that i take in about 40 grams of protein with mostly no carbs.....coming from metrx/whey/flax. except for the one time a day when i eat crap. like last night i ate a double stack and a med fries and a 5 piece nuggets at wendys (for $3 you can't beat that with a stick). i still didn't go over my 3K or so calorie requirement and i damn sure got my protein quota from quality sources. i only feel the need to eat once a day usually on w/o days....maybe twice on non w/o days. so i make sure i eat what the hell i want as long as i don't go totally crazy...then make sure to eat (drink :)) clean the rest of the day. i find it works well for me to lose fat. i also make sure to take R-ALA in the proper doses at the post w/o shake and "junk food" meal. getting really strict will get you there faster (fat loss), but its a lot more enjoyable to do it this way and not get there quite as fast maybe. :)

Top Bottom