Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fast food options

animalhouse34

i am a travelling salesman who sells shower curtain rings, been all over the midwest and middle america states. I basically sell to hotels and motels the best rings in the industry. it is not easy to eat healthy in these places because nobody cares about their health around those parts. what are some fast food options on the go that won't break the bank and are healthy?

i would tell you to find a motel that has a kitchen but since you sell to them that obviously isn't always an option. i would suggest taking something like an air fryer with you or crock pot. this way you can find a supermarket with food and buy your food.

or simply eat produce on the road. i'm sure there are farmer markets or produce stands you can find that sell produce. i would rather you live off fruits and veggies than eat fast food. you can invest in a high quality cooler and use that as a fridge to pack healthy food in, keep it in your trunk and change the ice daily. will work fine

I would suggest getting a cooler designed for bodybuilders so you can pack all your meals. That way you will always have access to good food. Worst case if you have to get fast food, try to avoid carbs as much as possible.

You should try to find a way to get access to healthy food. While i think staying hungry and eat nothing can be much dangerous for your health. So eating enough amount of food is not harmful.

Top Bottom