Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast food ALL bad?

tical

Banned
Guys,

I'm on a bulking cycle right now, trying to stay somewhat clean but I'm out a lot and can only take so much of the subway roasted chicken sandwhiches.

I'm sure a couple fast food places have something decent you can order (w/o mayo, special sauce, etc)... ideas?

maybe there's already a thread on this?

Nah, take some time and pack a lunch bro...bulking doesn't equate to getting lazy and putting on fat unneccessarily....pack some chx breasts, tuna packets, etc.........forget subway...........garbage.

JKurz1 said:
Nah, take some time and pack a lunch bro...bulking doesn't equate to getting lazy and putting on fat unneccessarily....pack some chx breasts, tuna packets, etc.........forget subway...........garbage.

that's right on the money. i'd give you k for that response, but i need to "spread my k around" or some bs like that. regardless, it's the right answer. nobody has time to make lunches and prepare meals, but we still do it.

i wouldn't eat fast food if u didn't have too, only because of the processed meat, ect.. that stuff from those places are really bad for you , especially when trying to eat clean.

Just like everyone said. Stay away from it. If you cant tell where it came from or how it was made it's not for you sir.

almost all fat food offer a "clean" alternative to their regular crap like salad

It will never be a good stuff (rich in protein, low in sat fat etc) but it's better than a burger, a pizza or some fried chicken

An other concern is cakes @ your job, for birthdays, new projects and so on :worried:

WE all gotta eat out sometime. so when you do just go with a chicken sandwich no mayo or and any sauce for that matter, or maybe a grilled chicaken salad with dressing on the side. There's always something you can find that wont blow the diet

bigstve12 said:
WE all gotta eat out sometime. so when you do just go with a chicken sandwich no mayo or and any sauce for that matter, or maybe a grilled chicaken salad with dressing on the side. There's always something you can find that wont blow the diet
I haven't HAD to eat out for years.....failure to plan is planning to fail....

JKurz1 said:
I haven't HAD to eat out for years.....failure to plan is planning to fail....

Sometimes you don't have ther choice

If your boss insist on having luch w/ you at the restaurant will you refuse because it's not good for your diet ?

Top Bottom