Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast Food

eliteyo

How bad is it to eat fast food on occasion....I'm on the road a lot and sometimes have to because I'm so f'ing starving....Eat it maybe 3 times a month.....is that negligible?

It all depends on what your goals are. If your bulking thats not enough :) If your maintaining or cutting I would think that its fine. I would try to get a subway sandwich as opposed to a nice fat cheese burger that will sit there for a long time.

Eat it when you want. BUT in moderation. If you go to BK..the grilled chicken sandwich minus the mayo is decent. Same thing at any other restaurant...geez..I love taco bells chicken soft taco's..with a diet pepsi Iam good to go. Just stay away from fried stuff...

Any of the major fast food places will have a healthy alternative. BK, McD, Wendy's, hell, even KFC all have grilled or roasted chicken, salad or baked patatoes. It's not that hard. I believe the better question would be "How often can I eat the SHITTY FOOD at a fast food place?".

If you are concious of your decisions, there is no reason that your gains have to suffer.

One other thing to remember is that if you are going to have a cheat day, eat a bunch of shit in one day. Your body will dispose of some of the crap and not absorb it all in that day. It is the day after day crap food that really screws a guy up. 3 times per month is not going to kill you. When cutting I will not eat any crap at all. Just depends on your goals.

the danger with fast food isn't so much the fat as it is the sodium. 1 chicken sandwich from BK is like 1200mg of sodium. I use to eat 1 double whopper a day but stopped now that I've begun my cycle for fear of elevating my blood pressure due to accessive sodium.

I buy like four regular burgers and remove all but one bun and eat the whole thing. It's not the perfect meal but sometimes you just gotta eat what's available.

fast food tends to rob me of energy, after I eat it I never feel like working out, I can kind of 'feel' it like a rock, I mostly eat rice and chicken, fish, and sandwiches, I think the 'Subway' is ok, just nothing deep-fried or burger..

Top Bottom