Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FARTS waste PROTEIN!!!

Ercole

I've actually hard young lifters boast about how much they fart, like it shows how much protein they're eating. Which is true. But if you're FARTING it means you aren't digesting it all.

Gas comes from UNDIGESTED protein that ferments in your lower intestines. Everyone farts occasionally, but if you're farting a lot, it means you aren't digesting as lot of what you're eating.

I recommend dietary enzyme tablets. Some pros consider these the most important OTC bodybuilding supplement there is.

Here in SoCal, Trader Joe makes an excellent enzyme tab which is also very inexpensive. I take one with every protein shake and with most meals. That way I digest as much as possible, and farting is kept to a minimum.

Take your enzymes, men! Your muscles will appreciate the extra digested protein, and your comrades at the gym will appreciate being able to work out near you without wearing a gas mask.

UP WITH PROTEIN! DOWN WITH FARTS!

enymes dont hold a candle to ginger root. trust me, ive tried them all. bromelein, papain, multi-enzyme. NOTHING came close to the effectivness of ginger.

peace.

Just buy a better protein. $25 per bucket protein is nothing more than whey concentrate and that will make you fart like hell. And stink too.

Suspension, my tabs have 20 mg. of "ginger extract", along with papain, bromelain, and all the rest. Is that enough or should I take more?:confused:

I would take at least 500mg of ginger. I usually take 1000mg, or 2 caps before large meals.

Usually, the "multi" formulas like the one you have, contain a bit of everything, but not in high enough doses to notice any appriciable effect.

Go buy some ginger. Give it a try. You'll love it.

We had a thread here a while back covering ginger root -to help increase the extra protein absorpion!!! get the most from your protein-Ginger goot!!! RADAR

I tried the enzymes for a few months.........they are snake oil! My farting was not affected, and neither were my gains. I think I will check into ginger root.

Top Bottom