Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EZ-Recipe to make canned tuna GOOD!

AZMUSCLE

Put some olive oil or spray in a pan on med-high heat. I use a 3 pepper (red, green, and yellow) with onions and saute those for a few minutes. Then I throw in a big can of tuna or 2-3 normal ones and add some seasoning and sometimes a little bit of low sodium teriyaki sauce or tostitos cheese. A female pro told me about the cheese and belive it or not it only has like 2 grams of fat per 2 TBSP and hardly anything else in it but it is fucking AWESOME on pretty much everything, it kills the bad taste of tuna.

Tuna tastes good, i even remove the strained juices and put it in a spray bottle. Use it like Axe.

this is a wicked idea, awesome thanks.

what kind of tostitoes cheese, I can never find any cheese good enough for consumption. =-(

so I don't consume it anymore.

Re: Need help

heronqatar said:
I would like to ask you is there any glutin in corn grits ? :Popcorn:

I'd doubt there'd be a lot of corn gluten in grits as it would pass through the milling process and be used in corn meal instead of grits.

Re: Need help

redguru said:
I'd doubt there'd be a lot of corn gluten in grits as it would pass through the milling process and be used in corn meal instead of grits.

besides that corn "gluten" doesn't have the same chains that cause digestive problems in those with Celiac disease as wheat or rye.

AZMUSCLE said:
Put some olive oil or spray in a pan on med-high heat. I use a 3 pepper (red, green, and yellow) with onions and saute those for a few minutes. Then I throw in a big can of tuna or 2-3 normal ones and add some seasoning and sometimes a little bit of low sodium teriyaki sauce or tostitos cheese. A female pro told me about the cheese and belive it or not it only has like 2 grams of fat per 2 TBSP and hardly anything else in it but it is fucking AWESOME on pretty much everything, it kills the bad taste of tuna.

i've tried it as a topping on whole wheat pasta, it was really good

Re: Any idea

redguru said:
besides that corn "gluten" doesn't have the same chains that cause digestive problems in those with Celiac disease as wheat or rye.

buddy ve problam with gluten but I used to eat gluten food before but since one year having problam Doctor saying stop gluten food so dont know whats to eat beside rice and potato esp in breakfast .any idea

Re: Any idea

buddy ve problam with gluten but I used to eat gluten food before but since one year having problam Doctor saying stop gluten food so dont know whats to eat beside rice and potato esp in breakfast .any idea

Top Bottom