Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremely underweight

bro just increase the calories .. eat after ever 2.30 hrs atleast take proper protein so that you gain muscle rather than becoming a sponge . i am also a hard gainer i just double my diet and it show me result with in month :)

You just focus on your diet plan. Diet is like fuel to body, increase calories you intake. Don't skip your meal, add all essential nutrition of foods e,g protein, vitamin, fats, carbs etc. Stay motivated and don't be afraid. You can gain weight.Do some healthy exercise, it will also increase your appetite.

Definitely all about food and lifting mate. The post from live large is good. Spend the time working out your diet, count your calories so you know what your consuming roughly using my fitness pal or something similar and be consistent with your diet and training. Keep improving on your diet and training. Keep looking to improve and you will get results. There is no magic here. Eat the right food in the right amounts and put your time in at the gym and you will get results.

Don't worry about the phytoserms at this point it's not what u need IMO..

You need to get some solid meals in plenty of complex carbs. Plenty of protein and some good fats..

CARBS.
Brown rice
Brown pasta
Sweet potato
Oats
Wholemeal breads
Bananas (B4 and after the gym )
Ezekl cereal

PROTEIN.
Red meats
Chicken
eggs (leave the yolks in)
Tuna
Tilapia
Turkey
Cottage cheese (B4 bed)
Greek yohgurt
Salmon

FATS.
Almonds
Walnuts
Olive oil
Flaxseed oil
Fish oils

GREEN VEGIES.
broccoli
Green beans
Peas
Spinach

Have 200 - 250g of protein in every meal. 250-300g of carbs and for example a hand full of almonds u may need to up or cut the protein and carbs depending on how your body responds. You also should try and have those meals every 2.5 to 3hrs..

Pick your self up a good solid heavy gainer shake..needtobuildmuscle.com have a pretty good one called N2 BULK also cyto gainer is another good one..however only use it as supplement like B4 and after gym or right b4 bed..try and eat whole foods ALWAYS..

with ur low appetite try to become more active it will help because ur body will need the fuel.also if u are a big coffee drinker try and lay off it, coffee does suppress ur appetite.

With the gym.. research push/pull/legs training. Hope that could help u out in some way :)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

This... I was 5'6 117 my entire life up untill this last 18 months. Now I'm 168 pounds. I did it from eating 6 times a day and lifting heavy. I also could not have done it without mass gainer shakes. I used "serious mass" by optimum nutrition... There about 1500 calories 250g carbs and 50g protein when mixed with milk. 2 a day 1 right before bed. They will make you feel full at first but you will get used to it. That's 3000 calories right there not to mention food all day... You will gain weight buddy

Hello my name is tyler, i am 22 years old, i am 5'7 and weigh 115 pounds, i cannot seem to gain weight no matter what i do, i admit i do not each as much as i should but i can eat anything and everything and not gain a pound, i have been little since i was born, and i am desperate to GAIN WEIGHT FAST. PLEASE HELP
I ALSO HAVE LACK OF APPETITE

Tyler i had the same problem with weight gain seriously listen to these boys they know what there sayin since i have startin eating whole foods and shit loads of protein im packing on weight in the last couple of weeks I have put on 4 kilo and have only just started with protein shakes it's a lot easier if you get your diet worked out first

Dirty bulk, just get in 3000+ calories a day for 2 months and you'll notice a huge difference. Eat anything you want just make sure you get a lot of protein. You will also have to drink more water than you might be used to doing this

To echo what others have said food is key, eat 6-7 meals of quality food each and every day, don't 'try' to do anything, make up your mind an just get it done, I'd leave any testosterone boosting products out because this can increase your metabolism making weight gain even harder, as for PTs, absolutely make sure that the person you hire is in the shape you want to be in, I'm a PT and in good shape, but I can tell you for a fact 90% of PTs look like shit when they take their shirt off, when I was doing my course there were people in my class who had never been in a gym before, thats right, PTs whos only experience in the gym was gained on the PT course....

BTW if you're really struggling guzzling a few litres of full fat milk can be a good SHORT TERM strategy for gaining weight, alongside good food of course

Hi Tyler

A lot of good advice coming over. However, when you're in your early twenties your metabolism is usually in overdrive and gaining weight can be really difficult. As you get older though, the problem is usually in reverse. Have you noticed that most young lads are generally on the slim or thin side and then the over thirties and forties are most often 50% bigger? As you get older your body becomes less efficient...sorry, slower than it was in the younger years. After about 24 years old, guys generally experience a slowing in the metabolism of about a 1% - 2% per year. I assure you - as will all the guys and gals on this forum - that eating is key. Not particularly what you eat either at this point, but more a case of how much?

It's pointless eating 5 meals a day of carrots and tuna unless you eat bags and bags of carrots and tins upon tins of tuna. Why? Because calories are key to increasing your weight. So like on of the posters said..."DIRTY BULK". Eat anything and everything...chocolate, ice-cream, crisps, fries, KFC, Big Macs (other brands of fast food are available). ANYTHING but rabbit food. You can start to balance your diet out with more of the good quality nutritious foods after a few months. It might be a good idea to drop a good multi-vitamin and mineral tablet a day though to make sure all your micro-nutrient requirements are accomodated.

By-the-way; if you smoke or drink more than one night a week you need to cut down. Alcohol is renowned for being a weight-loss factor in underweight men. Okay, so there are calories in alcohol you say? Yes, there is 7kcals per gram of alcohol. That's nearly twice as much as what's in the same of protein and carbohydrate. Nevertheless, the body prioritises the processing and absorption of alcohol over food. This means that a lot of food is poorly digested and excreted in the faeces, often as diahoerea. By all means, enjoy a few cans but don't go overboard.

Mattjs suggestion about the milk is a good one too. Loads of protein, calcium, and calories in full-fat milk. That's what I did as a youngster. I was 5'10 and 125lbs, and started to drink 3 litres of milk a day on top of my 4 square meals. In six months and lifting a few weights at home I was 148lbs.

Cut out smoking and eat and eat and eat. Your toilet will get a workout as well as you but that's to be expected.

Good luck!!!

Top Bottom