Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extremely underweight

TylerDean

Hello my name is tyler, i am 22 years old, i am 5'7 and weigh 115 pounds, i cannot seem to gain weight no matter what i do, i admit i do not each as much as i should but i can eat anything and everything and not gain a pound, i have been little since i was born, and i am desperate to GAIN WEIGHT FAST. PLEASE HELP
I ALSO HAVE LACK OF APPETITE

Last edited:
If you post up your diet you will get a lot of help. If you can eat like your say then eat a lot of food and loft heavy.

Steve has a great food plan on here. Also look at the diet section.

You already hit the nail on the head when you said you dont eat like you should. Thats the problem your not taking in enough calories.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

i have a lack of appetite i forgot to mention and also joeblow what is rstransaderm and Phytoserms?

Transaderm is a topical ph that boosts testosterone and appetite while helping to reduce bf. Phytoserms is a natty test booster that can effectively and safely raise test levels and reduce estrogen. Its commonly used in natty test boosting stacks and in pct.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Don't worry about the phytoserms at this point it's not what u need IMO..

You need to get some solid meals in plenty of complex carbs. Plenty of protein and some good fats..

CARBS.
Brown rice
Brown pasta
Sweet potato
Oats
Wholemeal breads
Bananas (B4 and after the gym )
Ezekl cereal

PROTEIN.
Red meats
Chicken
eggs (leave the yolks in)
Tuna
Tilapia
Turkey
Cottage cheese (B4 bed)
Greek yohgurt
Salmon

FATS.
Almonds
Walnuts
Olive oil
Flaxseed oil
Fish oils

GREEN VEGIES.
broccoli
Green beans
Peas
Spinach

Have 200 - 250g of protein in every meal. 250-300g of carbs and for example a hand full of almonds u may need to up or cut the protein and carbs depending on how your body responds. You also should try and have those meals every 2.5 to 3hrs..

Pick your self up a good solid heavy gainer shake..needtobuildmuscle.com have a pretty good one called N2 BULK also cyto gainer is another good one..however only use it as supplement like B4 and after gym or right b4 bed..try and eat whole foods ALWAYS..

with ur low appetite try to become more active it will help because ur body will need the fuel.also if u are a big coffee drinker try and lay off it, coffee does suppress ur appetite.

With the gym.. research push/pull/legs training. Hope that could help u out in some way :)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Bro at 16 I thought it was impossible for me to pack on the pounds... I was undereating for so long so that year I started eating like a monster,a MONSTER. I was eating 2 steak sandwiches w/ whole milk as a snack and what not.. I put on 45 pounds in 3 months.. Sure I lacked a lot of knowledge and shit, and got a little fat but dude eating is key! FORCE FEED that shit :D

thanks for all the advice i think im going to join the local gym and hire a personal trainer

When seeking a personal trainer male sure to choose someone who has achieved the goals you have. If you want to be a bb find a pt that has competed or at least achieved a bb physique. If you wanna be strong find a pt that has or is strong. There are too many pt's running around that got a bs certification and don't know shit. Find someone that has real experience to help you.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

^^^^agreed I have even seen some fatty pt's Fucking wrong if u ask me lol

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom