Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme CKD - Mr. X, others?

It seems we might have here a sort of "crossed" thread. Or maybe not.

Plornive:
I've found this Arginine pyroglutamate with some lisine by tropicana. I'm thinking on mixing the stuff with the pre-workout shake. The time of comsumption (if taken alone) would be 1.30 to 2 hours prior to training (it says in label) wich maybe isn't so good for taking at the same time with the rest of the components. What do you think? Usually how much time before workout do you take that TRAC?
Also i think i'm right to think isopure is Whey protein...?

Thanks

Is the glycerine you mention by twinlab called "Glycerol Fuel"? or i am making confusion?
THanks

Manu said:
Plornive:
I've found this Arginine pyroglutamate with some lisine by tropicana. I'm thinking on mixing the stuff with the pre-workout shake. The time of comsumption (if taken alone) would be 1.30 to 2 hours prior to training (it says in label) wich maybe isn't so good for taking at the same time with the rest of the components. What do you think? Usually how much time before workout do you take that TRAC?
I really don't know. I only know about stuff that I have taken and I haven't taken the stuff you have. I think you should follow the directions to start with and experiment with it. I think there are lots of amino acids and amino acid blends to help with NO signalling, etc.

I take TRAC about 20 minutes before lifting with glycerine. Maybe 1Tbsp glycerine and 20g whey if I have it there --- Isopure zero carb whey but kind of protein will work. Steak, whey, whatever, as long as it does not make your stomach uncomfortable. Whey may be good because it will release amino acids into the blood for about the time between taking it and the post workout meal.
Manu said:
Also i think i'm right to think isopure is Whey protein...?
Yes
Manu said:
Is the glycerine you mention by twinlab called "Glycerol Fuel"? or i am making confusion?
Yes again. Remember that if you don't drink enough water, it might make your workout worse or something. Drink a TON of water and it will help you to hydrate your muscles and hold more water in your veins to be absorbed by your muscles. Glycerine is hydrophyllic (spelling?). Actually, I think immediately pre-workout may be a bit late to take glycerine. 1-2 hours pre-workout might be better, but immediately pre-workout will still help you to stay hydrated near the end of your workout. I haven't figured it out exactly yet.

Re: Re: Extreme CKD - Mr. X, others?

Kid Dynamite said:

"Frankensteining" diets together usually fail. Why are you eating only 600kcal a day? Why not just use a normal diet? Are you in a hurry to be ripped?
It is just a very low calorie CKD, nothing more complicated. I figured he had already decided to lose some fat and muscle very quickly and unhealthily.

MrMakaveli said:
I've decided to try and combine Pwb's ultimate fat-loss diet with a carb up to avoid too much muscle loss. So here is what Im planning to do for as long as I can stand it:

diet type: CKD, 6 days on/1 day off

150g protein a day
minimal fat - Since fat is not required to establish ketosis.
0 carbs

I will be following the workout plan outlined in Mr. X's ckd manual but I have one question. I've always thought that intervals were better for fat-loss and retaining muscle than traidtional fat-loss zone cardio but since my diet requires that I spare glucose whenever possible would it be better to do 45-60 min traditional cardio or the 20 minutes of intervals?

I know my metabolism will slow 20-25% or so and I know the rebound will be fairly harsh (still working out a plan to minimize this). As for leptin, I have a fiarly large bf%, so I should be okay for a few weeks I would think.

stats 5'11, 172, 20% (According to accu-measure)

Any tips about what type of cardio I should do is greatly appreciated.

oh btw..yes...I do like self-inflicted pain, hehe :mad:

You're reading too much between the lines....Just do cardio post workout on the treadmill for 20min...make sure to follow certain ratios because protein (too much of it) can kick you out of ketosis....have a lot of EFA's and good luck...

don't over do the cardio, you'll put yourself in a highly catabolic state

Mr.X

Re: Re: Re: Extreme CKD - Mr. X, others?

plornive said:
It is just a very low calorie CKD, nothing more complicated. I figured he had already decided to lose some fat and muscle very quickly and unhealthily.

Good point. Might as well try to help somebody out once they decide on something.

Top Bottom