Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excercises to get rid of 'Love Handles'

Gman

Guys just wanted to know what some good excercises were to get rid of love handles.. Abs are ripping up but the handles are remaining..

Gman

Love handles are always the last to go. Diet, cardio, diet, cardio, diet, cardio.

And when you're done with that, diet and cardio. ;)

NONE...It's not a matter of exercises, it's a matter of fat loss. That is mainly dictated by diet. Diet is the determining factor in loosing fat. Cardio helps add to the caloric expenditure which will require the body to use more stored energy for fuel. This means fat burning. But, if you arn't eating right nothing will do the trick. It's all about hard work and determination.

first thing, cut out all simple carbs next cut all carbs after 7pm stick to complex carbs throughout the day ex. oatmeal in the a.m. brown rice at noon and yams for dinner with a lean protein source and good complex carbs you should see a noticable difference within 3-4 weeks just ask just_grow i put him on the right track now hes 25- 30 pounds leaner in only 2 months.

Oh did I say I'm 186 pds, 7.4% bodyfat? Shit, these are the most fatty part on my body.. It's really pissing me off..

In a study done on tennis players who only used one arm when they played, their playing arm had the same amount of bodyfat as the unused arm; however, the playing arm was far more muscular.

-Stew

Stew Meat said:
In a study done on tennis players who only used one arm when they played, their playing arm had the same amount of bodyfat as the unused arm; however, the playing arm was far more muscular.

-Stew

What he meant was "because I am an exessive mastrabater........"

Just jokin bro :D

Top Bottom