Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Example diet while on DNP

if you are considering DNP at 16... you may have some pathological adiposity issues..

if you could give some more info as well as current weight, bodyfat, etc.. it is a lot easier to get an understanding of the situation and be able to give solid reccomendations..

any specific issues that you are looking to resolve (ie puffynips) etc..

Creatureofnight,

I have read quite a few times, on this board, that the effective dose and lethal dose are somewhat close. Moreso when testing in rats. I'm not makin it up, just takin it from other respected people's posts.

Laviathanx- Once again bro, im not flaming but thats the point i was making. You yourself, shouldnt make a statement that the effective dose is close to lethal dose if you have no firsthand expierance or real world application.

Thats like saying being a teacher is the greatest job in the world, but you have never stepped into a classroom.

again, this is not a flame just how i feel.

I don't blame you for wanting to use it.....I'm 21 right now and if I had known about DNP when I was 16, I definitely would have used it.

Creatureofnight said:
Laviathanx- Once again bro, im not flaming but thats the point i was making. You yourself, shouldnt make a statement that the effective dose is close to lethal dose if you have no firsthand expierance or real world application.

Thats like saying being a teacher is the greatest job in the world, but you have never stepped into a classroom.

again, this is not a flame just how i feel.

What I read this as is, "You can't comment on the lethal dose of DNP, unless you've taken it." :confused:

Either you're dead, or you have first-hand clinical experience just from taking DNP. That doesn't follow.

Anyway, from what I understand, the lethal dose is twice the effective dose. That's incredibly low when you're dealing with masses of less than a gram. But you might try searching or asking on the anabolics board, I'm sure someone can quote you some specific research studies.

bishonen said:
Anyway, from what I understand, the lethal dose is twice the effective dose.

Some people have an intolerance for it. I've been told that women are generally more intolerant than men. I went up to 800mg/day of powder and I weigh 180 lbs. It was very uncomfortable but I'd imagine that I'd have to take well over a gram at once before it'd be a problem. As it was I took 200 mg every 4 hours. There's no doubt that a moron could kill themselves with the stuff but morons are prone to that, anyway.

My thoughts exactly, bishonen. If I took a lethal dose, then I can't exactly speak from experience. Say you take a dose of ECA, and forgot you took it, so you take another. No big deal, you'll just be really jittery. But if you take a dose of DNP and forgot you took it and took another dose, you will definitely have some serious problems and no doubt end up in the hospital. I have also read that the lethal dose is around twice the recommended dose. Since every drug effects everyone differently, somebody's normal dose might be nearing a lethal dose for you. Anyway, this thread is about what diet you should go on, so whatever :rolleyes: Later yall.

What I read this as is, "You can't comment on the lethal dose of DNP, unless you've taken it."

Either you're dead, or you have first-hand clinical experience just from taking DNP. That doesn't follow.
----------------------------------------------------

My thoughts exactly, bishonen. If I took a lethal dose, then I can't exactly speak from experience.
----------------------------------------------------

Bishonen- Since your hanging on my every last word, that was a mistake. I meant to write was " You cant comment on what an effective dose is, unless you have taken it. My point being that LaviathanX is talking out of his ass w/ his reccomendations because he has never used it so therefore pocces's no real world application.

Hes going on the word of someone else on a message board who is probally doing the same.
---------------------------------------------------------

Say you take a dose of ECA, and forgot you took it, so you take another. No big deal, you'll just be really jittery. But if you take a dose of DNP and forgot you took it and took another dose, you will definitely have some serious problems and no doubt end up in the hospital.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Another classic example of you not knowing what your talking about. First and formost, if you cant keep track of how many caps you take, you shouldnt be using it all. Second if someone is using in the vicinity of 400-600mgs, mistakingly taking another cap will not send you to the ER.

I'll explain. If someone wasnt expierancing real discomfort (sweats,trouble breathing,stinky farts and lethargy) and by accident forgot he took a cap and used 200mgs more of what he was using, he will not end up in the hospital. Now if sides are evident and your sweating your ass off, first and formost i think you will be damn sure to know how much your using and will not mistakingly be taking more...

I really hope no one gets the impression that i think DNP cant be harmful. Thats not my point at all. My point is someone shouldnt be throwing around half ass info on a topic they know nothing about from and expierance standpoint.

Top Bottom