Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ex. Vrgn Coconut Oil, MCT Power(by Universal), Super MaxEPA(TwinLab) good on CKD??

M56M

Can i take any of these on CKD or is sticking to Natural Peanut butter and Flaxseed oil my best bet??

I want to try to use only good fats, no mayo, bacon, etc etc

M56M

coconut oil is very good, yes it's a saturated fat, but it increases metabolism and gives you a nice natural energy feed, there is tons of info online about how coconut oil helps people with hypothyroidism.

yep, I'm not 'exactly' sure but I belive it either is a Medium-Chain Triglyceride or acts as one providing energy from fat ( even though it's a saturated fat )

You can also use it as a skin conditioner, it works really well for that.

Give it a go for a week or two, eating roughly the same as you would during a normal week of your diet, and see what differences you notice with it, alot of people with hypothyroid take it, and within 30 to 45 minutes of taking it ( a tablespoon or two ) their temperature rises several degrees.

Thanks bro, I am going to start giving it a try next week, and i willl give a heads up on how it goes.

M56M

Top Bottom