Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone on the crum diet, post your results and progress.

One of my greatest mistakes on this diet is NOT EATING ENOUGH!As is I still eat a lot more than you listed, and it's still not enough. If you don't eat enough, you will suffer energy wise, which will equate to less workouts, which will equate to less fat loss and muscle preservation.

After your workout, you should get that dextrose and whey into you as soon as possible. After about an hour, you will lose that benefit, and your body might store that dextrose as fat instead of replenishing your glycogen, so don't wait too long! Then I like to eat a solid meal about 1.5 to 2 hours after my workout.

I don't know what's on the Body for Life menu, but personally I'd focus on lean meats, fish and tuna more than the whey. It's a pain in the ass to prepare, but it has those healthy fats, a lot more protein, and fills you up more (but for me that's a bad thing). Save the whey for after your workout, and whenever you're pressed for time. Don't forget to replace those carbs with healthy fats too, another mistake I made. It's so easy to have a salad with some olive oil (plus rice vinegar and herbs and spices=0 carbs) and lean meat as a meal with all the basics, right there.

Try to look at the diet the way I do now, in every meal. Before I eat the meal I think: Does it have some decent protein? Check. Does it have some healthy fats? Check. How about some fiber? Check.

Then use things like whey, flax oil, etc. to fill in the gaps. Having an omelette with peppers and tomatoes? Missing some fat? Have a tbs Flax oil too. Not enough protein with those veggies, add a shake. Focus on the whole foods first, then add the fillers.

man.. this diet has been going great so far.. its allready been 5 days.. and according to the scale i've lost 10lbs.. and no noticeable muscle loss..
another thing I tried.. it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to drink flax seed oil if i mix it with about 2 ounces of orange juice.. it goes down so easily and you can't even taste it... this isnt a problem because i rarely have any carbs during the day.. except from vegetables.. and its better then my gagging, and throwing up trying to drink flax seed oil plain (seriously, i can't stand that $hit at all, i put a 1/2 a teaspoon in my mouth and i start gagging, and spit most of it out, i dont know, i just can't handle it.. but with orange juice, i can't even taste it!

If orange juice isnt that good for you on this diet, having 2-3 ounces, 3 times a day.. can someone suggest another healthy, powerful drink that will over power the flax seed oil like orange juice does

how has the diet affected your strength? up/down? endurance siognificantly down

Top Bottom