x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Ever Had Acai Fruit/Juice? It's the #1 Superfood

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ever Had Acai Fruit/Juice? It's the #1 Superfood within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: They say it is the most densely packed antioxidant food on the planet. I bought some of the juice today and tried it. It doesn't really taste like a mix of chocolate and berry like this link states, but more so like a really rich dense blueberry with something else in it you can't figure out what. It is VERY berry in taste and I liked it. Not expensive at all. I think it was $2.00 for a 2 serving bottle. It does have 18 grams of sugar per serving, but the ingredients were just this fruit

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Ever Had Acai Fruit/Juice? It's the #1 Superfood

They say it is the most densely packed antioxidant food on the planet. I bought some of the juice today and tried it. It doesn't really taste like a mix of chocolate and berry like this link states, but more so like a really rich dense blueberry with something else in it you can't figure out what. It is VERY berry in taste and I liked it. Not expensive at all. I think it was $2.00 for a 2 serving bottle. It does have 18 grams of sugar per serving, but the ingredients were just this fruit and some citric acid and water.

(pardon the Oprah link but it was the best one of the top 10 that came up on my search.)

http://www.oprah.com/presents/2005/y...ife_acai.jhtml

heatherrae

Re: Ever Had Acai Fruit/Juice? It's the #1 Superfood

I'll have to try that. I love pomegranant juice, which is also dense with anti-oxidants. You think that the juice in the pomegranant martinis that I make cancels out the effect of the alcohol on my liver?

Quote Quote posted by heatherrae
    I'll have to try that. I love pomegranant juice, which is also dense with anti-oxidants. You think that the juice in the pomegranant martinis that I make cancels out the effect of the alcohol on my liver?

no it doesn't. :P This stuff is about 40% more dense and "complete" than pomegranite the internet says. And Al Gore should know!

heatherrae

Darn. Foiled again. I will have to make an acacia martini. ;-)