Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

evening Appetite Suppressant

litig8r

I am looking for an appetite suppressant that will not wire me at night. Ephedrine stacks and the like work fine in the day but keep me awake all night if I take them after 6:00 P.M. If I could get my hands some Pondimin (Fenflauramine) or something similar, that would be great.

hasta

litig8r

Have you tried food?

As smartass as that sounds, I'm being serious. First of all, I don't know of any appetite supressant that's not also a stimulant. Which is not to say they don't exist, maybe they do.

But if you're eating a proper diet, you can still eat fairly late at night, 9pm or later. The old adage about not eating past 6 pm is pretty much obsolete.

Try doing a search on here for "diet" and see what you find out.

I would say 3 things I could recommend:
1)Norephedrine HCL
2)Soluble Fiber
3)Green Tea

Mr.X :cool:

Eating not a problem

Eating is not a problem. I can easily eat 5000 calories even on a high protien low carb diet. Four years ago I went from 345 lbs & 45% bf to 225lbs and 18% bf in just under two years. Circumstances took me out of the gym and I have gone back to 290lbs and about 30 - 35% bf. My past experience indicates I don't do carbs well. I kick started my last body rebuilding with fen-fen and I am hoping to do something similar again. Thank for any advise.

hasta

litig8r

Water

I am drinking a min of 1 gal per day but have spaced it out over the day. I'll try adding some xtra late at night but damn those carbs call me.

hasta

litig8r:p

Pondimin(Fenfluramine) is the only true CNS
depressing anorectic that really works.
Take it from me, its the only one that really
does work.

Godspeed

Pondimin

Any idea on how to go about finding pondimin like at a european phamacy supply online or something.

hasta

litig8r

Top Bottom