Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estimation Of My BF%...Please Don't Laugh

Farrar

I have posted some pictures taken about 2 months ago in hope that someone can give me an estimation of my BF%. I have used 2 methods-Tanita Scales and digital hand-held calipers. I have posted three pics of me two months ago and one pic of me when I was an even fatter blob last May. From reading the posts from the search I did, it seems as though most do not put any stock in the Tanita scales.

The Tanita scales say about 21.2%
The calipers read about 14.5%
I am 5'10" tall at 207 pounds

WARNING: These pictures are not for the faint at heart. I thought MAYBE just viewing these could be an idea for one of the stunts on Fear Factor-who knows?

http://www.rareredrock.com/photos.htm

Thanks for taking a look,
Farrar

I`d go with the 21 also. I`m 34 and was about 22% when I started and looked the way you do now. (or a little more %).
You`re looking great though, keep it up. Great improvement.

good work bro but neither of those measurements are accurate.

i'd approximate no less than 25%.

Thanks for the input guys. All I know is that I am STILL too fat but it took years to get that way and it won’t come off overnight. I would MUCH rather know exactly where I am than to fool myself. It's easier to know where you are going if you know where you are at.

Leancuisine: If you estimate my BF at 25% or better now, what would your estimate be on my picture 1 year ago? Surely, it too would have been higher than the 30% figure I arrived at. Hopefully so as I am just looking for reductions each week/month. As long as I can get leaner, I am in no hurry as long as I make SOME progress.

I started a cycle 2 weeks ago that looks like this:

Weeks 1-2 Test Ent. 1500mg
Weeks 3-10 Test Ent. 750mg
Weeks 1-10 Fina EOD 70mg

Weeks 4-9 T-3 start at 12.5mcg, ramp up to 75mcg and back down twice as slow.

Weeks 4-8 Clen starting at the 37.5 T-3 dose and running at 80-120 mcg until last 25mcg dose of T-3

Training 5 days per week-1 part per day-5-6 exercise @ 3 sets each exercise.

Cardio is 5 days per week at 5:00 a.m. with HR at 155 BPM. 3 miles on elliptical.

Diet is 2200 calories per day. 250 grams of protein, 200 carbs, and 45 grams of fat.
70 carbs+ 50 grams protein after a.m. cardio and same after weight training. The balance of the carbs are prior to 2:00 p.m. NO carbs after 6:00 p.m.

Hopefully, I can post some better pics in about 8-10 weeks.

Thanks for the help,

Farrar

i'd estimate your pic with the big belly at no less than 32% and probably no more than 36%.

now hear me out dude...

at 15% you will see definition but not very well.
in other words, you will see your veins but only very slightly despite what would appear to be an icredible (low body fat) pump during your workouts.

at 10%, you WILL see veins are very clear definition.

now...........

you got the size and the proportion.
however, you are far from super defined.
much improvement which i must give you credit on.

word of advice on the steroids you're about to take....

your diet while intaking such aburd amount of test should be very clean and very high in protein. do cardio as much as possible as it is very unlikely you will sacrifice any muscle. personally, i would never even consider taking such amounts period! also, reconsider hitting the low teens before juicing.

which ever way you choose to go i wish you luck and keep up the hard work.

wow thats some serious frontloading! that belly in the first picture looks like photoshop almost! Nice work though, you should try auditioning for subway.... :p

I don't see any reason for anyone to laugh; I applaud your efforts. Also, leancuisine, he has a bunch of hair, so definition is hard to come by with his pictures, but, 25% is higher than what he seems to me. I'd say18-20%.

Top Bottom