Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedirne Vs clenbuterol

hello

i"m from iraq

I have a problem

I have belly fat

Height is 171 cm

Weight 74 kg

i need course for ephedrine , caffine And clenbuterol with Take times

You should focus on that new diet first before adding nasty stimulants to your routine. I would rather see you add N2Slin and Cardarine before those.

I cycled 20mg of gw for a month. Imo, unless you are a trained athelete, gw does Zeeerrrooo. and I know mine was legit because I got it from the sponsor. However I noticed nothing because I don't do much intense cardio. It didn't burn fat or anything. I ordered clen too. I know that will work in a deficit.

I cycled 20mg of gw for a month. Imo, unless you are a trained athelete, gw does Zeeerrrooo. and I know mine was legit because I got it from the sponsor. However I noticed nothing because I don't do much intense cardio. It didn't burn fat or anything. I ordered clen too. I know that will work in a deficit.

i got crazy fat loss off GW @20mg a day. i disagree. you probably wernt dieting correctly. it doesn’t work unless you do, it an aid, not a miracle substance.

Top Bottom