Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EOD eating/fasting protocol

shane_09

I am looking to get the benefits of the EOD, every other day fasting protocol where you eat one day and fast the next. I read about it in some fasting books. My question is how is the best way to add this to a fitness lifestyle where I workout 4-5X a week. Would I workout on days I eat or days I fast and on feeding days how much should I eat?

you would eat 2-3 meals a day our noursihing foods on your feeding day. and then on the fasting day just drink water.

i fasted 19 days and worked out almost everyday. i was fine, but i kept my workouts short and made sure i was hydrated plenty. with EOD fasting i do not see any issues with working out normally, i recommend working out first thing in the morning on your fasting days

You can fast eod but keep your water and vitamins intake high to make sure the body doesnt lose electrolytes or dehydrates.

You’ll be fine to keep working out on both days. The body will have enough energy to get training in either day

Try it and see how you like it. For me, I prefer to eat in a window of around 4-5 hours. Try that EOD and see how it goes.

Top Bottom