Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eliminate carb cravings?

Generic MALE

I have really craved carbs the last few weeks. I have never followed a really low carb diet - I just don't diet per se. But the last few weeks I have been carb crazy - a little while ago I ate 4 pop tarts - 2 pieces of cake - 3 pieces of banana bread-a bunch of watermelon ...and that was just one carb snack. I am eating carbs all day.

I don't feel well when I eat that much carbs. I get gassy and feel tired. But I am craving them terribly.

Usually if I really crave carbs, if I have some whey protein I lose the craving - but it does not seem to be working.

I would like to hear anyones ideas on how to curb carb cravings.

Drink water whenever you have the impulse to snack. Then suck it up and have self control.

ECA's also blunt hunger real well but oyu are better off just using your willpower.

What are ECA's...I know what EFA's are but am not familiar with ECA's.

I do appreciate the importance of willpower...and believe I probably have more willpower than just about anyone I else I know other than my oldest brother and my dad. I have never been someone who has "cravings" of any sort before and this is really weird.

listen to babyfaced assassin. I had cravings for the first few weeks as well and then they subsided. Now when I do my carb up I feel full as hell from carbs.

ECA = effedrine, caffeine, and asprin not a good sollution if you value your sleep. Try a protein powder thats not whey. Cassein
is a better choice. Add some oil to it. Eat some meat.Some dieters
say brushing their teeth in times of cravings help. For me sugarless gum seems to help.

Ya at least for me I will not take an ECA after 12pm because I won't be able to get to bed that night.

Brushing your teeth does work.

For me at least just using willpower and drinking water got me over my cravings in a few weeks. Also find something else to do so you aren't bored and thinking of eating to fill the time.

Top Bottom