Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EGGS: Whole or jus+t white

I say the egg white olny thing is crap!!!! Dont get me wrong i do not eat 15-20 eggs a day, that could be a little overboard. But I'm good for about 4-6 a day and i eat the whole egg. The yolk has tons of essential vitams an nutrients in it. My cholestral is very low even considering in the past I used to ba a fast food junkie. IMO eat the whole egg!!!

Hi Guys, Apologies but this may have been answered lots of times in the past but I do not have definitive answer on it, I have read mostly that it is better to only eat egg whites but somewhere I read that the whole egg was as good if not better, please advise?

If your health permits, it is preferable to eat whole eggs for muscle building purposes. You not only lose a lot of the protein by discarding the yolks, but may be forfeiting some of the anabolic effect of eggs by only eating the whites.

There is some evidence that cholesterol, which is concentrated almost entirely in the yolk, supports strength and muscle hypertrophy gains.

The fat and cholesterol in the yolk thickens the bile in the liver though, which wouldn't be a good thing for you if you have any liver or gall bladder issues. Also, if you have high triglycerides the yolks will jack that up even more. In combination with certain more androgenic AAS, the yolks might be a real problem for you.

Bottom line is, don't be a dumbass. Just because the other guy can eat 20 whole eggs a day doesn't mean you should. If you have a family history of heart disease, think twice about the whole eggs. If you're running an androgenic cycle and you have a family history of heart disease, maybe you shouldn't be eating whole eggs, huh?

Everyone should get their CBC and lipid breakdown done once monthly at a walk-in lab if you're on cycle. Watch those AST, ALT, bilirubin and lipid counts.

I always mix it as 1 whole egg to a 1/2 cup of egg beaters. Ups the protein, still tastes amazing, and I don't worry about cholesterol that much.

I would love to knock back 5-8 per day but I currently don't any blood work or physicals done so I'm paranoid about that.

Top Bottom