Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs vs. Milk

Whats better for putting on size (muscle)?

• Eggs

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Milk

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

If you guys had a choice while bulking to eat 8 eggs (600 calories) everyday or 7-8 cups of milk (600 calories) everyday what would you choose?

I guess the question is what do you think is better for putting on size - eggs or milk? :chomp:

I noticed I respond better to highER fat rather than high carbs. Obviously I need both, but I need more fat to grow, as noticed from prev. exp, so I would choose eggs due to higher protein count, and higher fat count.

The milk has like 8g protein per 12 g carbs - in any case, the carb count (lactose, a sugar) is higher than the protein. I like to get my carbs from somewhere more filling as bread, pasta etc.

But since youre bulking, treat yourself to both!
note that eggs+milk can give you bad ass stomach pains, avatar. ive had bag exps.

peace

If you guys had a choice while bulking to eat 8 eggs (600 calories) everyday or 7-8 cups of milk (600 calories) everyday what would you choose?

I guess the question is what do you think is better for putting on size - eggs or milk? :chomp:

Milk is for babies and milk protein is harder to digest for many, especially with the amount of processing that milk goes through. Eggs all the way.

Remember what Arnold said? Milk is for babies.

^^^ and milk is full of sugars.
Not really good for you.

Eggs are much better for an adult by far. Around 4 or 5 not 100% of the age but our bodies stop producing lactase the enzyme required to break down lactose.So as an adult you don't really get the nutrients from milk.

Ever heard of the gallon of milk challenge? That's why it is nearly impossible to do it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

I saw on line to gain weight drink a gallon of milk a day and gain 20lbs in 6wks. I drank a half gallon a day and gained 10 lbs but it was fat and had bad gas all day

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Ive been eating 6-7 whole eggs everyday and at 7grms of protein per egg is a big source of protein in my daily diet. I have been shedding fat so it doesnt have an effect on me fat wise

O yeah i forgot for those that say its bad cholesterol wise i cut my levels by 90 pts while eating eggs everyday i have the blood tests to prove it

Top Bottom