Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eggs at pm time

trek newera

I usually eat eggs at night since it a quick meal to cook, do you think eating eggs before bed could make me gain weight or increase my cholesterol levels?

we have discussed this topic many times here and on evo. there is a lot of bad info out there about eggs but here goes again:

1. you need to buy humane friendly pastured eggs, these will be free of disease and quality will be highest. or you buy from a local farm that pastures their chickens

2. when you cook eggs you leave the yolk runny.. never over cook.. if you buy cheap walmart eggs you will get sick eating them this way, but good quality eggs you will be fine

3. don't use oils or drench them in oil. i use a 0 calorie coconut spray

I usually eat eggs at night since it a quick meal to cook, do you think eating eggs before bed could make me gain weight or increase my cholesterol levels?

No more than eating them at any other time

Eggs are a great protein source. A little on the calorie dense side but there's nothing wrong with eating eggs before bed.

What I normally do is eat 3-4 eggs white for every 1 whole egg. All the fat (and the majority of the calories) is in the egg yolk so if you eat mostly egg whites, it keeps the meal very low calorie.

Eggs are an amazing food. It doesn't matter what time you eat them. All that matters if you are in a caloric surplus or not. If so then yes you will gain weight.

Top Bottom