Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs Eggs Eggs who knows about

NYBodyguard

I cant eat raw eggs I never did, what can I eat that has a few eggs in it?

I just read how good the protein of it is and wonder if anyopne has any creative ways for people who dont like eggs on how to eat em.

check my thread entitled yummy culinary........
i have several recipes there

your statement says you can't eat raw eggs but how about cooked?

If you don't like scrambled eggs/omelettes/hard boiled eggs you can hard boil eggs & mix with tuna fish, mix raw egg whites/whole eggs into burgers with ground turkey/beef, etc. I'm not on CKD but am watching my carbs & on weekends I like "french toast" made with egg whites & low carb bread + sugar free syrup.

I also make my own turkey sausage with spices, ground turkey & egg whites & eat with breakfast.

Get you a ready mix bag of slaw.
Spray the pan with Pam and put a small amount of extra virgin oil and get hot.
Put the slaw mix in the pan and cook and stir for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Then how many eggs or egg whites you want and continue to cook until eggs
are done..

Top with salsa or hot sauce.. or mustard.

:)

I actually just tried making my eggs like french toast this morning, but without the bread. Here's how:

Ingredients:
1 large egg
3 egg whites
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix all ingredients together. Cook eggs and push to the center of the pan as the eggs begin to cook. Once all of the eggs are in the center, allow to cook for a while, and then flip over. The original recipe suggested to eat with fat-free syrup, but I just sprinkled a little splenda on top and it was soooo good. It actually DID taste like french toast, too!!

Top Bottom