Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs Eggs Eggs?!?!?!

italiano04

I eat like 5 eggs every morning... either sunny side up, or scrambled.. w wheat toast.. is this bad for me everyday? I was under the impression that eggs are excellent for muscle building.. which im sure they are.. BUT is this bad for every morning??? what u think? i also put a bit of eggs in too hehe :)

If you are eating the whole egg it is not that good for you, try eating 2 whole eggs with 6 egg whites.

Whole Egg, Calories 75, Total Fat 5.0 g , Saturated 1.6G, Monounsaturated
2.0 g, Polyunsaturated 0.7 g, Cholesterol 213 mg, Carbohydrate 0.65 g, Protein 6.7 g

Egg White
, Calories 17, Total Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Carbohydrate 0.34g, Protein 4.0g

if you're bulking eat the whole thing. i read recently that they did a study into the cholestorl in egg yokes, and it actually helps lower cholestorol overall but attacking bad cholestorols, ill see if i can find a link to it.

i see i see... im trying to bulk but w some good lean muscle... maybe i should do every other day w whole egg... and the others w whites.. and i know i cant go wrong w the wheat toast.

eh! said:
Whole Egg, Calories 75, Total Fat 5.0 g , Saturated 1.6G, Monounsaturated
2.0 g, Polyunsaturated 0.7 g, Cholesterol 213 mg, Carbohydrate 0.65 g, Protein 6.7 g

Egg White
, Calories 17, Total Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Carbohydrate 0.34g, Protein 4.0g

1. Your hormones are created from cholesterol
2. Cholesterol from eggs has little impact on your serum cholesterol

the cholesterol is kinda bad when you think that your eating 5 every morning, the saturated fat would be the only thing i would worry about! 5 eggs is around 30% dv

gjohnson5 said:
1. Your hormones are created from cholesterol
2. Cholesterol from eggs has little impact on your serum cholesterol
well put. Very true... I did read somewhere that eating eggs is fine as long as your active... it has no impact on the cholesteral that you think of clogging your heart (as previously stated).

I eat a few whole hardboiled eggs a day... mostly I drink a few cartons (a day) of the pasterized liquid egg whites. Tons of eggs!

Top Bottom