Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs

i scramble 7 hole eggs, and a cup of rice and veggies.
When i have the time i make them into an omelet with mushrooms and panela chesse (non fat chesse).

Awesome, I like all the responses.
I think I'm going to try the omlette and poached egg ideas.. Just cook all 12 eggs (mostly whites) in an omlette with some added goodies and package what I dont eat in the AM for later meals throughout the day.

I don't know if any of u guys have tried this, but if u try to eat more than 10 eggs aday....it gets pretty tiring.
Peeling eggs is easy, boil it for like 10 to 15 mins....then drain out the hot water and immediately run cold water over it. the egg white will shrink slightly, this will help lossen the the egg from the shell. Crush the shell, do not peel yet...leave it to soak for like 30 mins...the shell will come off easily....

What i do with the boiled eggwhites is.....i put em in the blender, with some lowfat milk, chocolate whey, some vanilla extract and some peanut butter, drink it down...usually makes like 4 mugs of shake....which i drink thru out the day. sometimes i dump it into the oatmeal mix, looks and tastes like pudding... No more throwing up:biggrin:. U might think its gross but try it, cant taste the eggs at all, tastes awesome....
If u guys think thats bad....u shud try my other not so popular recipe....tuna shake:Chef:

lol.. doesn't sound gross to me.. gross is throwing up in my mouth as I try and eat more.. and swallowing it again to make sure I get it..lol

I'll try your idea as well...

I saw a Jap. bodybuilder on youtube eating a chicken shake... ^ ^

I eat original "Egg Beaters". They're real egg, but no cholesterol. They also have whites-only Egg Beaters, but they don't taste as good to me. Egg Beaters come in a quart carton, about double the cost of a dozen regular eggs, but as pointed out earlier in the thread, pour in a paper bowl, microwave 2-3 mins, and you've got protein!

Charles

I eat original "Egg Beaters". They're real egg, but no cholesterol. They also have whites-only Egg Beaters, but they don't taste as good to me. Egg Beaters come in a quart carton, about double the cost of a dozen regular eggs, but as pointed out earlier in the thread, pour in a paper bowl, microwave 2-3 mins, and you've got protein!

Charles

The liquid "Egg Whites" takes some adjusting to, but I think the "Egg Beaters" are better so I stick w/ them.

try a desert.

scramble eggs, preferably 1 yoke for every 2 eggs.
add splenda(i've been trying to cut artificial sweeteners out though, they can be good for the long run!)
anyways add some vanilla extract(or whatever flavor you like. banana and strawberry is yummy too)
cooking spray.
cook
serve.

Top Bottom