Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs

davidmoss

[FONT=&quot]I see alot of diets on here with eggs in the morning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What nutritional value do eggs offer?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Im on a cutting diet, how many should i have and how should i do them?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is an ommelette(sp) acceptable? or does frying take away any goodness?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks people.[/FONT]

Quality eggs are a great source of protein and healthy fats. If you decide to fry them, make sure to choose healthier options for oils.

the egg needs to be quality and must be prepped properly. yes it makes a difference on both fronts

look for humane friendly stamp, that tells you the chickens weren't cooped up and spreading disease and eating slop. you won't find good eggs at walmart or the large supermarket. either a local family farm or a health food store.

and when you cook eggs, don't over cook and use unrefined coconut oil.

there is no need to post nutritional value of eggs because if you don't to both these things correct those eggs you put into your body are not healthy in the first place. it isn't about what the box says, it is about quality and prepping

I see alot of diets on here with eggs in the morning.

What nutritional value do eggs offer?
Im on a cutting diet, how many should i have and how should i do them?

Is an ommelette(sp) acceptable? or does frying take away any goodness?

Thanks people.

You're on the internet - that's something you can find for yourself. It's also on the pack the eggs come in.

[FONT=&quot]I see alot of diets on here with eggs in the morning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What nutritional value do eggs offer?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Im on a cutting diet, how many should i have and how should i do them?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is an ommelette(sp) acceptable? or does frying take away any goodness?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks people.[/FONT]
Depends on your nutritional needs for the day on what you should and shouldn't have

Top Bottom