Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eggology from wallmart

Norris hwg

Anybody here try this Eggology being sold at Wallmart, they are suppose to be organic egg whites without like pain on the chicken and stuff. Anybody use these at all?

i would not trust anything sold at walmart. they are an evil company that only cares about $$$$. they don't give a rats ass about animal welfare or communities.

the way you buy eggs is simple. either buy them from the local farmer where you witness chickens being treated right. or you look for the HUMANE FRIENDLY sticker on your eggs. you won't find that at walmart as they do not sell any of those. I know target sells 1 or 2 brands that have that stamp

Egg whites are egg whites man. If you want organic that is good but the brand wont make much difference. I personally get mine at Costco to save some coin.

@Masonicbodybuilder hit the nail right on the head. Egg whites are egg whites. The nutrition value will be no different with regular egg whites vs organic.

I personally get my egg white cartons at Costco as well because I find they have the best prices. The nice thing about the egg white cartons is that they are pasteurized so you can actually drink them straight from the carton.

In that case you need to look for special stickers which indicate whether it is humane friendly like steve said or not.

Other than that, most companies do not treat the animals right.

Top Bottom