Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggnog with silk almond milk at 90 calories and white eggs

renemongeau

Is it a good idea to drink after workout before a snooze almond milk with eggs? Actually, I am super tired so I will try 1/2 gallons of almond milk and a milk bag of milk instead of water. I am not afraid about fat for 2 hours crawl swimming in the morning each day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is not ideal to eat right before going to sleep. If you work out very late though perhaps a casein shake using water, or a snack with complex carbs should be fine.

these processed milk products are in no way shape or form healthy for you. you will probably notice you bloat drinking them. yes they contain almonds but they are PROCESSED into a milky liquid and they add more shit to it you don't want in your body

aside from the ethical part of avoiding tortured cow milk there is little addition benefits

how about just drinking water after a workout like humans have done for 2M years before companies started selling stuff in boxes

Top Bottom