Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Egg's, what to do?

gsxr600

Hey just wondering if any one knows how to make fluffy omlettes, i make good omlettes but their not fluffy, nice and airy mine are flat and dry, even without the full egg it ends up this way.

Anyone know of some good egg recepies, I make a mean flat omlette, but thats about it.

any advice when working with eggs.
:)
preferably egg whites, maybe 1 or 2 yolks
word up.
:angel:

I can tell you how I make them. I use the whole egg, though.

3 eggs
1 TBSP butter
About 2TBSP warm water (NOT milk!)
Your favorite fillings

(Note, a skillet with sloped sides works best)

Beat together the eggs and water. Heat the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture. As the egg cooks, push the cooked bits in from the edge to the center. Constantly tilt the pan from side-to-side to allow the uncooked (runny) egg to fill in the gaps. While the top is still a little moist (the eggs continue to cook once you remove them from heat, so don't worry) Add your toppings on one side of the omelet. When they look like they've set up (but can still be a little moist)Fold and slide onto a plate.

I believe about 3 TBSP of egg whites = one whole egg. I'm not sure how differently they cook.

A lot of people have problems with omelets because they add milk like they would for scrambled eggs. You need to use water as they'll fluff better.

I pour Eggwhites into a Nonstick pan and turn the burner on Low, Cover for a few, add some Lactose free FF Cheese and Spinach, fold the omlet over, cover again, cook a few more. Then top with some Cholula. Its taste and my aggs are always light, fluffy and crispy.

BTW ALL, Cholula has about one fifth of the Sodium that any other hotsauce has.

Top Bottom