Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

egg question

*The_West*

alright guys and girls, i have a little question regarding those lovely little things that chickens pop out for us- we all know that eggs are a great source of protein, an essential part of anyone's diet thats looking to build muscle, but how much protein is actually in eggs?it says on the nutrition chart on the box that 100g contains about 12g protein, but how does that pertain to number of eggs? obviously you cant just take in the weight of the egg, because that would be including the weight of the shell and yolk.i usually eat between 8-12 egg whites a day, in omelettes/scrambled eggs etc. i may be answering my own question here, but short of weighing the egg whites by themselves, what else can you do calculate the amount of protein in a dozen egg whites? any input is appreciated, im in the process of figuring out my diet properly, numbers and all.

mate, i have never seen that before, it is very helpful, thank you. although, it needs to learn how to take away the nutrition values for the yolk, but other than that its good stuff.

well fuck me, so you can. that site is awesome, it suits me fine because im shit at maths lol. thanks bro

Top Bottom