Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF cookbook thread

mstiles87

Hey everyone. I know we all sit and read through diets and ask for critiques. I thought it would be a good idea to start a cookbook thread. Just post up your favorite recipe that's a staple for you.

One of my favorites

1lb lean ground turkey
1/2 sweet yellow onion
1 tbs grape seed oil
3 gloves garlic

Heat oil in a pan and simmer onions in oil until tender (the aroma starts to kick) or if your bulking you can use insulted margarine like fleischmans just 1tbs.

Add in garlic and simmer with onions chop it up if ou want to leave it in

Add in ground turkey and mix I. With onions and garlic until cooked
Season with mrs.dash garlic and onion or poultry seasoning adds a lot of flavor and its completely fine for you.

When done I like to eat mine with a little all organic salsa made up in Maine.

Also a great taco stuffer for a carb meal. It's lean great source of protein and tastes great.

Sounds very good. I cooked up some pancakes yesterday from a recipe that texas monster posted in a thread and they were great. I hope he puts it in here. I think this is a good thread idea.. This isnt the healthiest but one of my favorites.
2 pounds ground beef
1/2 pound bacon dice the bacon into small chuncks
mix the burger and bacon togather (raw) with a half packet of ranch seasoning
then make pattys and grill
top with onions, avacodoes, tomatoes, and lettus

Sounds awesome you could easily make it healthy though switch the bacon for turkey bacon and I stead of ranch seasoning. Use mrs dash.

Top Bottom